Using the Library Search:
Start your search for books in the Library Search
, the main search box on the Temple University Libraries homepage.
- Enter the title or search terms related to the topic you are looking for in the search box.
- Limit your results by selecting "books” located under the Resource Type option. Limit your results by selecting “articles” to view book chapters.
- Select the title or the availability information links to learn more about an individual item and/or to access it.
- Use the "how to get this" button above the location information to request all books located in the BookBot.
- Note the item status, location, and call number -- all found beneath the title information -- when you have identified a print book that you wish to obtain.
Links & Files