FANCY DROP DOWN MENUS WITH PURE CSS!
Create responsive, mobile-friendly web menus with CSS only. Light, fast, gorgeous menus - completely code-free.
menu works perfectly well with Firefox, Opera, Chrome and Safari. The dropdown also works on non-CSS3 compitable browsers such as IE7+, but the rounded corners and shadow will not be rendered. CSS3 transitions could one day replace all the fancy jQuery animation tricks people use.
* Bug fixes CSS3 Menu v4.9 (March 12, 2020)
* New flat skins: Neat
* New flat icon sets: Smart-grey
and Smart-orange CSS3 Menu v4.7 (January 30, 2020)
* New flat skins: Posh
* New flat icon sets: Smart-blue
, Fantasy-green CSS3 Menu v4.6 (December 12, 2019)
* New flat skins: Sparkle
* New flat icon sets: Fantasy-white
and Fantasy-red CSS3 Menu v4.5 (November 14, 2019)
* New flat skins: Gleam
* New flat icon sets: contour
and geometric CSS3 Menu v4.4 (October 10, 2019)
* New flat skins: Marker
* New flat icon sets: creative
, rainbow and thumbtack CSS3 Menu v4.3
* New flat skins: Metropolitan
* New flat icon sets: Stylish-Basic, Stylish-Computer, Stylish-Nature, Urban
* New languages for site: Swedish
* Bug fixesCSS3 Menu v4.2
* New flat skins: Stitch
, Flat Solid
* Updated list of available Google Web Fonts - Dosis
, Yanone Kaffeesatz
fonts were added
* Fixed problems with Balance
template in Internet Explorer browser
* New languages for site: Italian
* Bug fixesCSS3 Menu v4.0
* 3 new icon sets (Cosmo, Eldorado, Flat), 388 icons in total, each in several sizes: CSS3 Menu v3.9
* New menu templates: Flat
* Updated "Insert to Page" wizard.
* Major and minor fixes.CSS3 Menu v3.8
* New menu templates: Reflex
* Support for Google Web Fonts.
* Major and minor fixes.CSS3 Menu v3.7
* New menu templates: Radiance
* Major and minor fixes.CSS3 Menu v3.5
* New menu templates: Balance
* New interface languages: Latvian, Serbian
* Major and minor fixes.CSS3 Menu v3.1
* New menu templates: Push (responsive dropdown menu)
, Nebula, Nexus, Pure, Crystalline
, Push Plastic, Enigma:
* New interface languages: Afrikaans, French, Indonesian, Italian, Romanian, Slovak, Ukrainian
* "Auto size" parameter was added
* "100% width" parameter was added
* "Responsive" parameter was added (live demo
* "Menu index" parameter was added. Now you can add several separate menus per page
* List of cross-platform fonts was expanded
* Major and minor fixes.CSS3 Menu v2.3
* New menu templates : Core, Current, Enterprise:
* Slide effect for dropdown appearance. Made with CSS3 only. (CSS3 animation demo
* Item transitional effect. Made with CSS3 only. (CSS3 transition demo
* Improved RTL mode.CSS3 Menu v2.2
* New vertical menu templates : Blocks, Modern, Elegant, Point, Charge (live demo
* New interface languages: Croatian, Dutch, German, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Russian
* RTL (Right-To-Left) mode (live demo
* Fade effect for dropdown appearance. Made with CSS3 only, works in modern FF, Opera, Chrome, Safari
* A lot of minor improvents in menu templates and applicationCSS3 Menu v2.0
* New menu templates.
* Fixed a problem with gradient in Opera
* Some changes in GUI to improve usability
* Minor bug fixesCSS3 Menu v1.9
* 28 new menu templates.
* Submenu opacity.
* Menu width & Menu height. Sets the width or height of top menu.
* Text alignment. CSS3 Menu v1.7
* 36 new menu templates. CSS3 Menu v1.6
* Bug Fixes. CSS3 Menu v1.5
* Mega Drop Down Menu
- Multicolumn / Mega Menu option for submenus.
* 20 new menu templates.
* "Icon" panel. Add fancy icons to menu items easily!
* 22 new icon sets, 2900+ icons in total, each in several sizes.
* "Menu height" option. Sets the height of top menu.
* "Menu radius" and "Item radius" to configure rounded corners.
* Bug fixes.CSS3 Menu v1.2
* New templates for vertical menus!
* Use "Move Item" buttons on the Toolbar to change item's order inside the menu.
* Specify the radius of the top menu and submenus using "Radius" sliders.CSS3 Menu v1.0
- First Release!
Get Full Version
CSS3Menu is free for non-commercial use. If you want to use CSS3Menu on a school site, your non-commercial blog or non-profit organisation website, just download CSS3Menu and use it for free.
A license fee is required for commercial use. CSS3Menu Commercial Edition additionally provides an option to create multicolumn menus and includes extended sets of menu templates and icons. After you complete the payment via the secure form, you will receive a license information instantly by email. You can select the most suitable payment method: credit card, bank transfer, check, PayPal etc.
1) Open CSS3 Menu software and click "Add item" and "Add submenu" buttons situated on the CSS3 Menu Toolbar to create your menu. You can also use "Delete item" to delete some buttons.
2) Use ready to use Templates. To do it just select theme you like in the "Templates" list. Double-click the theme you like to apply it.
3) Adjust appearance of the menu.
3.1. Select item by clicking it and change button appearance for normal and hover states and set buttons link properties and link target attributes on the "Main menu" tab.
3.2. Select submenu's item by clicking it and change submenu's appearance for normal and hover states and set submenu's item link properties and link target attributes on the "Submenu" tab.
4) Save your menu.
4.1. Save your project file. To save project just click "Save" button on the Toolbar or select "Save" or "Save As…" in the Main menu.
4.2. Publish your menu in the HTML format. To do it click "Publish" button on the Toolbar.
For troubleshooting, feature requests, and general help, contact Customer Support at . Make sure to include details on your browser, operating system, CSS3 Menu version, link to your page.
In most cases you'll get a reply within 1 business day. Please read the FAQs
first to see if your question has already been answered.
©2021 Copyright CSS3Menu.com. All Rights Reserved. | Terms | Privacy