The University of Trinidad and Tobago (UTT) will endeavour to deliver its programmes, research opportunities, services and facilities in a manner consistent with what is presented on the University’s website www.u.tt
The University will provide students with the tuition, learning support and other services and facilities with reasonable care and skill. UTT reserves the right to:
- Alter the academic calendar, location, number of classes and method of delivery of programmes of study, provided such alterations are reasonable.
- Revise its tuitions fees and/or any part thereof as and when necessary.
- Make reasonable variations to the content and syllabus of programmes of study (including in relation to placements).
- Suspend or discontinue programmes of study if it reasonably considers it necessary to do so, for reasons including but not limited to insufficient intake, the unavailability of Faculty or other resource constraints.
- Make changes to its statutes, ordinances, regulations, policies and procedures which the University reasonably considers necessary (for example, in the light of changes in the law or the requirements of the University's regulations). Such changes, if significant, will normally come into force at the beginning of the following academic year, and if fundamental to the programme will normally come into force with effect from the next cohort of students.
- Provide programmes of study or to combine them with others if the University reasonably considers this to be necessary (for example, because too few students apply to join the programme for it to be viable).
In the unlikely event that the University discontinues or does not provide a programme of study or changes it significantly before it begins:
- The University will make all reasonable efforts to advise of same in writing no later than at least two weeks prior to the previously scheduled start of the programme
- An individual will be entitled to withdraw his or her application by telling the University in writing within a reasonable time of being informed of the change.
- The University will make an appropriate refund of tuition fees and deposits paid.
The University will make available to students such learning support and other services and facilities as it considers appropriate, but may vary what it provides from time to time (for example, the University may consider it desirable to change the way it provides library or IT support).
Upon acceptance by an applicant of an offer of a place at the University, the relationship between the applicant and the University becomes contractual.
There may be occasions when this website may also include links to other third party websites. These links are used to provide further information and are not intended to signify that the University endorses such websites and/or their content. The University takes no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered as a result of using the linked websites or as a result of using the information published on any of the pages of the linked websites.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure downloadable content is free from viruses, the University will not accept any liability for damages resulting from virus infection.
Report a Broken Link/Error or make a Suggestion