Full-time, Dedicated ISDN
In select locations, InfiNet can provide BRI (basic rate interface) service. This type of connection combines two 64 kbps channels for a total bandwidth of 128 kbps. Single channel, 64 kbps is available as well. ISDN availability varies widely across the country, so you should consider checking with your local telephone provider for circuit pricing.
Description of Service:
Basic service includes:
- ISDN Internet access at 64K or 128K.
- Registration and DNS support for one domain. (Internic fees apply)
- IP address space up to one class C.
- NOC support 24/7.
- News reader - up to ten users.
INFINET ISDN PRICING
* Setup Note: Fees do not include local loops (provided by your local telephone company).
TERMS:One year contract required.
Note: This service is provided by InfiNet in select locations.
Once you are an InfiNet customer, upgrading your service is easy. In most router-based connection cases you can use the same router, but normally you will need to upgrade your csu/dsu. To upgrade your service contact Business Services to request a quotation.
InfiNet will be pleased to help you fit these applications to your business needs. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (757) 664-2207 or 1-800-836-3267. You can also fax us at (757) 623-9669.