Programs of Study
Enroll in UWSI
Course Catalogs & Registration
Tuition & Scholarships
- Registration is NOW open for Licensed Unity Teacher Leadership courses, formerly known as LUT Intensives. Register today!
- Summer 2021 Quarter Registration opens May 24, 2021 for Ministerial courses SEE online courses and SEE field courses!
- Electives are no longer required for the LUT Path. We will not be recording these courses on students records or charging a credit fee! If you have questions please contact: Chris Gannan at firstname.lastname@example.org
- New Online Student Orientations are held before the beginning of each quarter. Summer Orientation dates are June 24th 6:30--8:30 pm and July 10th 11:00 am to 1 pm. Please register by sending an email to email@example.com.
Unity Field Instructors Information
Syllabi and course materials from new and combined SEE courses - now available!
(see "For Instructors" webpage)
Materials from the current online courses will continue to be adapted for Unity field instructors starting in 2019.
Please read the new policies and procedures for SEE field courses
(those not taught online or through UWSI). These policies and procedures were developed to improve our service to Unity students and instructors and to keep all records up-to-date.
- Important information! As of Fall Quarter 2018, all ministerial students beginning the program must have completed all 18 required SEE courses. New ministerial students may only start to take M&RS courses in a fall quarter.
- All students beginning the Ministerial and Religious Studies program must have completed a minimum of 17 of the 18 required SEE courses. Only students who have completed all 18 of the required SEE courses may start as a full-time student. Those with 17 of the required 18 SEE courses may start as a part-time student.
We recommend that new ministerial students start taking their M&RS courses in a Fall Quarter. If you wish to start taking classes in a quarter other than Fall quarter. please contact our registrar, Chris Gannan at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you must drop a course, please send an email to email@example.com in order for the drop to be officially recorded.
- To change your password...
1. If you haven't changed it before:go to https://uwsi.geniussis.com and enter your username and password. Click on Edit Account and then follow the screen prompts to change your password.
2. If you have previously changed your password in Blackboard you will need to contact Chris Gannan at 816-434-6872 or firstname.lastname@example.org so that she can reset your password.
- Do you want to see a list of your completed courses? Use your normal UWSI username and password and go here.
- Don't have a user name or password? Contact our registrar
Spiritual Education Designed for YOU
We offer many areas of study to assist you in exploring your spiritual potential. In your pursuit of a more compassionate and fulfilling life, you can explore:
- Individual courses to explore areas of interest
- Self-determined path of spiritual enrichment
- Credentialing paths to become Licensed Unity Teacher or Licensed/Ordained Unity Minister
Important Password Tip: After you get your password - TYPE your password in - do not copy/paste.
Please note: This website is constantly being updated with new information, materials, syllabis and links. Let us know if you can't find what you're looking for.
200 Unity Circle North, Suite A
Lee’s Summit MO 64086-6084
© 2021 Unity Worldwide Ministries. All Rights Reserved.