Hosted Journals Program
Project MUSE’s Hosted Journals program offers publishers the ability to offer journals on the MUSE platform as open access or only as single title subscription journals. Hosted journals are not included in any journal collections. Publishers can take advantage of a recently streamlined fee structure as well as newly introduced sales and marketing services.
How Your Journal Benefits by being Hosted on MUSE
- Searchable and discoverable on the MUSE platform, which is found in over 2500 libraries worldwide
- Same features, functionality, and services as journals in the collections
- Flexibility to launch on the MUSE platform at any time of the year
Publishers can also apply to have subscription-based Hosted Journals considered for inclusion in the highly-selective Journal Collections
during the annual selection process.
Options Available for Hosted Journals
- Institutional subscription service, with options for publishers to do their own fulfillment or take advantage of full-service fulfillment
- Individual society member journal access at no extra charge
- Article sales to end users
- Open access
WHAT'S ON MUSE
POLICY & TERMS
Now and Always, The Trusted Content Your Research Requires
Built on the Johns Hopkins University Campus
©2021 Project MUSE. Produced by Johns Hopkins University Press in collaboration with The Sheridan Libraries.