Strength Through Diversity and Inclusion
At ProQuest, we embrace the power of our people and value our differences — in thought, style, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, culture, ethnicity, and experience — recognizing that our diversity makes us a stronger company. Encouraging a diverse, inclusive workplace gives us the business advantage of understanding and meeting the needs of our diverse customers, clients, and communities.
- Recruit and hire top talent from all backgrounds with a fair, expansive and equitable recruiting process
- Offer flexible time-off policies to support the diverse needs of our teams
- Encourage and support multiple internal affinity groups through participation, funding and guidance
- Host special events and expert speakers to give our team opportunities to learn, explore cultures, and hear varying perspectives
- Sponsor our Global Mentoring Program, established in 2018, to provide leadership development and career growth
- Maintain a Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Steering Committee to work in tandem with our Executive Leadership Team to offer strategic guidance and support for driving a diverse and inclusive culture
- Provide development opportunities for all employees to enable continued growth and advancement
- Train leaders on diversity, equity and inclusion, unconscious bias, proper interviewing and selection, treating employees with respect and acceptance for our unique individuality
- Give back through philanthropic support to a wide variety of charities and causes
Celebrating Our Differences
We are proud of our diversity and we strive to be an inclusive, welcoming environment for our employees. Like other progress-oriented organizations, we create opportunities to showcase cultures, build networks and hear the voices of all our employees. Joining ProQuest will give you the opportunity to…
- Work with colleagues from around the world, in 27 different languages
- Join our affinity groups such as Women@ProQuest and Pride@ProQuest, or start a new group
- Celebrate a new holiday – maybe Diwali is on your list (Psst… we throw a great party)
- Learn from experts about Black History during our February observances
- Honor veterans through our Memorial Day and Veterans Day programs
Join our organization and work in an environment that is committed to equality and justice in the workplace and in our communities.
ProQuest is committed to empowering researchers and librarians around the world. The company's portfolio of assets - including content, technologies, and deep expertise - drives better research outcomes for users and greater efficiency for the libraries and organizations that serve them.
Who We Are
Diversity & Inclusion
Slavery Act Statement
Our Other Brands
The material available on this website is the intellectual property of ProQuest LLC and its licensors.
© Copyright 2022 ProQuest LLC. All Rights Reserved