ProQuest Privacy Home
The Basics of Privacy
- Your data is yours. You own it, you control it.
- ProQuest does not sell your data.
- We only give data to those entities that process data for us under contract. We vet those entities against our own security and privacy standards.
- "Opt-in" is our norm. We will ask you to approve the collection and use of your data before doing so.
- You have the right to ask about what we know about you, the right to ask that your information be deleted, and the right to download data you have entered into our systems. Data Subject Request.
- All ProQuest products and websites will include links to bring you back to this page at any time. Please return if you have questions.
- If you have additional questions, submit your Data Subject Request.
- Dialog® Solutions software solutions
- Dialog research services
- 360 Core
- 360 LINK
- 360 MARC Updates
- 360 Search
- 360 Resource Manager
- Intota™ Assessment
- Ulrich’s™ Serials Analysis System
- We have implemented a Cookie Consent Manager that allows you to manage the cookies that we use before, during, and after your time on ProQuest sites.
- You can always delete your cookies and get a fresh start.
- See our Cookies and Similar Technologies page for more detail.
- We want to give you ways to find out about our products and services.
- We only use data that you explicitly give us permission to add to our marketing systems.
- We don't buy lists from brokers.
- Occasionally, we buy the right to use a contact list from a conference or other third party that you have opted into – and agreed to have your data released to companies like us.
We will only use lists from reputable providers.
- You can always update your communication preferences, including opting out of marketing communications, using our Preference Center.
- You will continue to receive operational communications from ProQuest related to the products and services you use or have an account for.
These will be notifications about outages, features, and new releases and will not be marketing-related.
- We may participate in re-marketing on social media sites or other advertising networks once you leave one of our public information websites. See our Cookies and Similar Technologies page for more detail.
ProQuest is committed to empowering researchers and librarians around the world. The company's portfolio of assets - including content, technologies, and deep expertise - drives better research outcomes for users and greater efficiency for the libraries and organizations that serve them.
Who We Are
Diversity & Inclusion
Slavery Act Statement
Our Other Brands
The material available on this website is the intellectual property of ProQuest LLC and its licensors.
© Copyright 2022 ProQuest LLC. All Rights Reserved