Show me how other UX design teams use Miro for research, customer journey maps, and workshops.
If you’re a user experience designer, you probably have experience with canvas tools already. We’ve only focused on the features and workflows that will help you be most effective at your job. If you’re new to UX design, this course will help you see what the possibilities are!
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Add a wide variety of content types to your board
- Import survey data to perform affinity mapping and grouping
- Build a template for a flexible Customer Journey Map
- Use a combination of shapes, colors, and tags to communicate insights effectively
- Keep a record of past versions of your Customer Journey Map
- Onboard your workshop participants ahead of time
- Build an awesome workshop template
- Facilitate effective group discussions