, tags, and tracking settings to store information that help give you the very best browsing experience.
Orders should be addressed to:
Please specify on all orders:
· title of the journal(s)
· year, volume number for which the subscription is entered
· complete mailing address, method of dispatch.
About Our Pricing Policy
Format dependent pricing
Most of our journals are available in the following two subscription options:
1. Online only – 100% of the list price
2. Print and online – 115% of the list price
Customers currently receiving the online only / print plus online are renewed accordingly, but customers can migrate to another subscrition option upon request.
Free access to back-files with current subscription – perpetual access rights
With a live subscription all online back issues of a particular journal or journal collection, going back to the first online issue, are included in the subscription, whether or not they had been previously purchased.
If subscriptions are maintained, then current subscribers gain free access to previously unsubscribed material. Once a subscription is cancelled customers retain perpetual access to all online content that they have specifically subscribed to, but not to the back-files.
General terms and conditions:
· Subscriptions are entered on a calendar year basis.
· Subscriptions are considered as standing orders unless otherwise specified. They are renewed automatically unless cancelled in time.
· All pro-forma invoices are issued before the beginning of the subscription year. Pre-payment is required. At payment please quote our invoice and contact number.
· All living online subscriptions include access to the online back issues available online.
Financial conditions (only for costumers in the EU):
· Customers in the EU should quote their Value Added Tax (VAT) number on all orders.
· In this case the invoice will be exclusive of VAT.
· Customers in the EU with no VAT number should add the appropriate amount of VAT to their payment. That is, our invoice will include VAT.
Delivery will take place after receipt of payment, which should be made by bank draft or credit card. Our prices include normal postage and handling. Airmail delivery is also available at a supplementary charge of EUR 20 or USD 28 (in North America, Canada and USA).
Once a subscription is paid cancellations must be made prior to the date of publication of the first issue.
Please quote the order number when placing a claim to expedite processing. Claims for missing issues should be made within 180 days after the publication of the current volume’s last issue. Otherwise such claims cannot be honoured free of charge.
Back volumes and issues are available for nearly all AKJournals periodical. Please inquire about stock availability and prices. Pre-payment is required. No cancellation requests will be accepted once the order has been entered.
Accessing Online Journals
All AKJournals periodical are available at https://akjournals.com. If you are not already a registered user, please register here: https://akjournals.com/signup
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Copyright Akadémiai Kiadó
AKJournals is the trademark of Akadémiai Kiadó's journal publishing business branch.
Powered by PubFactory