aol.uservoice.com
This forum is a place where Engadget readers can leave feedback for our engineering team about our desktop and mobile sites. We’re always trying to give you guys a better experience, and user comments are a great place to start. Drop us a line, and remember: The more specific your feedback, the better. (Oh, and be nice, please!) As a heads-up, this forum isn’t for giving feedback on our editorial content, but you’re always welcome to leave comments on stories and videos. (Again, be nice!) While we can’t respond to every reader suggestion, we do read and consider every piece of feedback we receive. Feel free to send us a note — we’ll be happy to hear from you.
To learn more about our parent company’s feedback policy, go here.
How can we improve Engadget?
Enter your idea
Hot ideas
New
Category
Status
My feedback
Who some day use face recognition?
I wander incidentally use face cognizance to buxtank ?
https://moneyonlineinvestment.com/acc​job​perform.php
24th
ranked

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…
easy task to earn bitcoin cash
Simple job to earn litecoin
1. Open the Google Play Market on your phone
2. In the Search box type the following text:
"bitcoin wallet"
3. Find an app among results. You can see app icon at webpage:
www.advertising-page.com
4. Install this app on your phone
5. Open the app
6. Click on the "Create new wallet" button
7. In the "Wallet Name" field enter random word, in the "Password" field enter random password
8. Tap on the "Create Wallet" button
9. From the "Finances" select "Redeem Reward Code"
10. Pick up "reward code" from webpage:
www.advertising-page.com
After that $1.00,…
24th
ranked

0 comments  ·  The Buyer's Guide  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…
Hi from CES. Be on the search for products that sell for online marketers. Ie trendhunter.com. woocommerce.com doba.com bigcommerce.com etc
Engadget could have better relations with trendhunter.com. and carry CE products through 2021
that will sell on the top ecommerce sites.
I have platform ideas for the next CES Show too.
It would be important to rig up a webRTC ( click to talk) capability so that when small sellers call in..the company numbers would be hidden. That would prevent crank callers and bs.
But only the medium sized gadget companies would make a good fit. Then too the list of affiliate marketing ready companies.
These are big.
www.aliexpress.com
www.woocommerce.com
www.bigcommerce.com
www.doba.com
www.pantheon.io
www.zuora.com
But Eureka Park has the biggest…
24th
ranked

0 comments  ·  Reviews  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…
Engadget needs a physical address on its Home. That transparent video stage looks like Idaho
Sonos great interview
24th
ranked

0 comments  ·  Entertainment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…
Better Sponsored Content
You should find more relevant sponsored content partners. The ads on your site frequently have nothing to do offer the websites intended audience... they are clickbait.
24th
ranked

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…
none of your story links work today
none of your story links work today
24th
ranked

Let me help fix your typos
A wonderful article I read actually called it Covid-10... it's been shared over 1500 times with that awful typo. I'd be more than happy to proofread!
24th
ranked

abandon these iMac computers. nothing works and I waisted $3000 on this piece of ****
24th
ranked

0 comments  ·  Reviews  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…
fix your commenting log in, it's not working
I can't comment, even when I'm logged in
24th
ranked

1 comment  ·  Entertainment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…
Sponsored headlines likes this, make me never want to visit your site again...
https://beap.gemini.yahoo.com/mbclk?bv=1.0.0&es=zFbJR​AGIS9GOyHXNLwuhPMJ2ixudIrbAJ5dDAynC0cu​ShwEg1gGRI83tNA0MP7k​hA6tP6Hz4vNOPADy8sy.SUvUasWPsr0qwkOUrZlPPGeYrtyHP​Hz0H1se​3OSUHbLo3ZjWhsLUWQ2nE.b​TrFOHlG9bBu1TqJ0NR6HVKC3zFQHyvi2mOFPWLCDnfQZhBiirFB1M4d8IgOOZzTcdv20VFSUP18OpaK.MO.DdAwwkIxwd8bQG314vREjL8GXJ3GzEbE.WytLtcE4NVRn4avEgh0​HXWdUpsejdv​BF.cGDwPNS6xvHZ7XTJT3daeItz1L1tm00.E6kTLarcGnR9rjulFwYISVaX​TOM70Tkk9TjuxaEEDEH4rx08.8AzlC4q9xnzvY​RQL1yuQxw2unSEXReJrs8DA6sIPGK12coOGZmzmmzIh.o​3wFD8awM5NsU7U​Fdv3plW​QU3chRTVB2n2Z0daAKskZWNJrWLAIf0zhWpl4Zx9.ZcaG4HAGJSadUjuZmCENYDOPmmMSJlXzFeVHWnbD5KXgmjYNJPr01VyiSiZ6bQVa5r3DGDRCBIpeJNTNjrl314HIoKe8HMf.SV0EiuXZecwo4v0Df.Dfc​W5d​MGcbgkVPeodGozDu0dO​wIDe9I3CVmPAVLddr4zpmZPs.R4rI5Wb_RzV5BMmmwEtx3cn8A6nZiGcgL2LfvrsFNY8q49qFoVF4RSYKR7WubVVbwc9uoZ1uz.lnHguKrmDaLqCtVr.J00g3avgzy0eLFuGl9ztS54PPXk0iswtjtzEzosQfQkIPSuk8T6fHs3UURWJdYfmWViD4TXF8YatZNitWfi3V913AlNQqh8O.uCnsaQ--
24th
ranked

Engadget images require to refresh web page to show
Engadget images require to refresh web page to show. Safari 12.1.2 (12607.3.10) on macOS 10.12.6 (16G2136) Sierra.
8th
ranked

Get rid of the autoplaying videos ASAP.
I was looking up iPad mini reviews. I found what looked like a good review on your site, but within seconds of the page loading, it started playing a video. I left, and I won't be back.
I don't understand why you have them. People hate these things, without exception. They're obnoxious. They can be embarrassing if you're in a room with other people. They're a really disrespectful thing to have on your site. Please get rid of these things.
3rd
ranked

Go back to separate pages rather than one long feed
Having one long feed is a pain when you click on an article and then go back - it takes you back to the top of the feed and you have to scroll and click to get back to where you were. Now I have to remember to right click, open in new tab, then close that tab when I'm done. It was much easier with the separate pages as it was before.
8th
ranked

Returning from article page does not return to where you were
When you read an article then click back you end up at the top of the article list again rather than where you were up to. Happens on all platforms in Chrome. It has been broken for months now.
24th
ranked

It is not possible to select or select-copy text from Engadget articles
It is not possible to select or select-copy text from Engadget articles. Safari 12.1.2 (12607.3.10) on macOS 10.12.6 (16G2136) Sierra.
24th
ranked

Social Justice Idea
I'm so sick of people whining and sniveling about 300 year old statues and inclusive emojis. How about you cover how Silicon Valley won't hire black Americans instead? I work in IT and have only had one black coworker ever. Most are Indian.
24th
ranked

Videos not working
Video controls not showing up on Samsung Galaxy a80 - Chrome 83 - Android 10
8th
ranked

1 comment  ·  Video  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…
You could implement a feature with which international users could translate times (1pm et) into their local time. That would be awesome
You could implement a feature with which international users could translate times (1pm et) into their local time. That would be awesome
24th
ranked

Make it easy to distinguish between articles and ads on your Web site. You are as bad as the Yahoo Tech News site in that regard.
Make it easy to distinguish between articles and ads on your Web site. You are as bad as the Yahoo Tech News site in that regard.
24th
ranked

Content correction for Jon Fingas
This is likely the wrong place to post this, but it was the only way I could find.
I enjoyed the article about the quantum Internet, but in the second paragraph, you probably need "photons" rather than "photos". Thanks.
24th
ranked

← Previous 1 2 3 4 Next →
Sign in with:
Post a new idea…
All ideas
My feedback
Entertainment 6
Gaming 2
Gear 3
Reviews 12
The Buyer's Guide 2
Video 5
AOL · Terms · Feedback Posting Guidelines · Privacy · Remove my feedback