- To borrow physical items you must present your library card
- To use the eLibrary or any online service you must use your library card number or borrower ID and PIN
- You must inform us if any of your personal details change. You can update your personal details by logging in to library account or in person in a library
- Please report lost library cards to us immediately as you will be responsible for any items borrowed before the loss is reported
- You agree to reimburse the library for the cost of any items lost or damaged whilst in your care.There are charges for the late return of items. Your membership will be automatically suspended if you have outstanding charges of £10 or more (£5 in the case of a child's membership). Overdue notices are a courtesy reminder for your convenience. Email notices are free. Postal notices will incur a charge. See library charges and concessions
- A reservation service is available for those items which are on order, on loan, available at another branch or at another of our partner library services. You can place your own reservations via the online catalogue or through staff in any library. There is a charge for this service. See library charges and concessions
- Buckinghamshire Libraries (including our Community Library partners) are part of the SELMS Consortium. Your borrower record will be held on a shared database but your details will only be available to staff in another authority if you choose to borrow or reserve items from that authority.
- Our Customer Privacy Notice and Protection of Personal Information Policy can be viewed online at: www.buckinghamshire.gov.uk/libraries/library-membership/library-policies/customer-privacy-notice-and-protection-personal-information