ABS-CBN Corporation is the Philippines' leading information and entertainment multimedia conglomerate. The Company is primarily involved in television and radio broadcasting, as well as in the production of television and radio programming for domestic and international audiences and other related businesses. ABS-CBN produces a wide variety of engaging, world-class entertainment programs that are aired on free-to-air television.
The Company is also one of the leading radio broadcasters, operating eighteen radio stations throughout the key cities of the Philippines. ABS-CBN provides news and entertainment programming for nine channels on cable TV and operates the country's largest cable TV service provider. The Company also owns the leading-cinema and music production and distribution outfits in the country. It brings its content to worldwide audiences via cable, satellite, online and mobile.
The Company has interests in content development and production, cable and satellite television services, merchandising and licensing, mobile and online multimedia services, glossy magazine publishing, video and audio post production, and overseas services, all of which complement and enhance ABS-CBN's strength in content production and distribution.
The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for the automation and optimization of the cloud infrastructure setup in alignment with the ABS-CBN Site Reliability Engineering practice. He will also be part of the team that promotes and implements the DevOps practice.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Responsible for setting up CI/CD pipelines. Designing and writing scripts needed to automate and optimize the entire build and release workflow from development to production.
- Participate in the strategy and coordination with relevant support groups for ensuring integrity, optimal and secured infrastructure setup following a continuous integration and continuous release process.
- Works together with the DevOps Manager on designing a self-healing and resilient configuration of infrastructure while in coordination with relevant support groups.
- Work closely with software development and IT teams to provide an efficient and secure software development release pipeline.
- Develop documentation including standards, procedures and definitions for additional DevOps squads and other relevant support groups to adopt and comply
- Works with the DevOps Manager in creating scaling strategies.
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Business or any related field
- 3 years work experience performing a similar role, 1 year of which in a DevOps environment
- More than 1 year of experience in systems administration and Software Configuration Management (SCM).
- Strong knowledge of the ITIL process is a plus.
- Must have hands on experience in the following:
- managing the Azure DevOps CI/CD pipeline
- developing Infrastructure as Code (IaC) using Terraform, Azure ARM Templates or AWS CloudFormation.
- building infrastructure using serverless container, storage, etc.
- using different scripting such as YAML, Bash, PowerShell, CLI, etc.
- Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to work proactively and effectively with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a flexible, fast paced and changing environment.
- Ability to drive collaboration to reach the desired results.
- Ability to think and plan long term and execute short term milestones to achieve set goals
- Experience working effectively with cross-functional teams, end-users and vendor partners to ensure the success of each program/initiative
- Proven ability to identify and remove obstacles or barriers on behalf of the team
Preference will be given to candidates who APPLY ONLINE.
© 2021 ABS-CBN Corporation. All Rights Reserved.