The Big Dipper Digital Content and Design, Inc. is a subsidiary of ABS-CBN Corporation, in-charge of operating and maintaining the company's Media Asset Management system which includes:
- Converting Analog Video Materials to Digital Format
- Video Quality Checking of Ingested Video
- Cataloging of Ingested Materials
- Providing Transcription/Translation/ Synopsis Writing
- Processing of Multi-Format Dubbing
The Metadata Development Specialist is in-charge of providing metadata for company-produced programs from ABS-CBN and Subsidiaries (ANC, Sports + Action, Global, CPI, DTT) for repurposing of various groups. Ensures the accuracy and completeness of metadata of programs archived in MAMS. Also conducts trainings and mentoring to writers and editors assigned to provide metadata of various programs.
STATEMENT OF DUTIES
1. Functions as shifthead and provides the metadata requirements of various repurposing groups based on agreed SLAs.
2. Quality checks, edits and reviews program episodes and verifies information to ensure accuracy of metadata.
3. Ensures completeness of all required fields in Media Asset Management System (MAMS).
4. Conducts mentoring and trains the pool of writers and editors assigned to provide the metadata of various programs requested by repurposing clients.
1. Assists immediate superior in administrative functions related to the section’s operations
2. Coordinates and meets with superior for assignments, machine schedules, and deadlines
Records and Documents Management
1. Organizes and files printed documents
Customer Relations Management
1. Attends to all queries & provides assistance to clients and ensures that customer feedbacks & complaints are monitored and addressed to in order to continually improve the effectiveness of the quality management system & to meet the requirements of clients
Policy and Procedure Implementation
1. Complies with the implemented corrective actions to eliminate causes of nonconformities encountered by the section to prevent its recurrence
- College Graduate (4-year course)
- Journalism, Literature, Mass Com or any related course preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Basic Computer operations
- Can work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Keen with details
- Flexible and can work with minimum supervision
- With excellent command of the English grammar/language
- Must pass the TV Production Catalog copy test
- Willing to work in shifts and long hours
At least 1 year related job experience preferred
Preference will be given to candidates who APPLY ONLINE.
© 2021 ABS-CBN Corporation. All Rights Reserved.