ABS-CBN Shared Service Center Pte. Ltd. (SSC) is a captive service provider for ABS-CBN Corporation and its local, regional and global subsidiaries. The parent company of SSC is ABS-CBN Corporation.
SSC is primarily engaged in providing support services for Finance and Accounting, IT, HR, and Order Management and Fulfillment. The service center is a foreign company duly organized and incorporated under the laws of Singapore with a branch located at Eugenio Lopez Jr. Communications Center (ELJCC), Eugenio Lopez Drive, Quezon City.
The facility at ELJCC has about 300 employees and has been operational since September 1, 2009. The company is expected to significantly increase its headcount over the next five years with the impending service expansion.
SSC is mainly interested in sharing best practices at IBPAP given the company's unique background in the Broadcasting Industry. The company is looking forward to get in touch with other shared service organizations to benchmark on processes, systems and service expansion strategies. The center is on its journey from a developing organization to a mature captive shared services catering not only to ABS-CBN companies but also to its affiliates in the Lopez Conglomerate.
The Process Excellence Specialist shall deliver, as its key engagement output, the design, evaluation and documentation of ABS-CBN Shared Service Center (SSC) policies and standards operating procedures. Key considerations are: risk controls/standards, systems, process efficiency and seamless service delivery. Aim is to support the attainment of enterprise goals and excellent service delivery to its Clients.
The Specialist should be able to initially resolve process design or system’s issues when the situation calls for it. The Specialist should also possess highly analytical skills to be able to resolve problems strategically based on organizational impact, financial considerations and total business perspective.
- Provide documentation of current and/or new normal processes based on the assigned ABS-CBN SSC Department.
- Review and evaluate existing business policies and procedures to improve controls and efficiency of business units.
- Formulate and prepare policies and procedures in relation to the new business objectives as needed.
- Assist in managing migration and automation projects and deliver project management reports as needed.
- Monitor and coordinate the resolution of internal and external audit findings of ABS-CBN SSC Departments.
- Must be a graduate of BS Industrial Engineering or any equivalent degree
- Preferably have at least a year of work-related experience
- Fresh graduates are still welcome to apply
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office applications such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Visio
- Knowledgeable in O365 applications such as Outlook, Teams, SharePoint and PowerBI
- Able to work-from-home
- Can work under pressure and without regular supervision
- Must be able to efficiently communicate with stakeholders
- Must have good presentation skills
- Must be willing to work on a contractual basis
Preference will be given to candidates who APPLY ONLINE.
© 2021 ABS-CBN Corporation. All Rights Reserved.