Commons:Administrators' noticeboard/Blocks and protections COMMONS DISCUSSION PAGES
- For page protection requests, please state protection type, file name, and proposed protection time span. See also: Protection Policy.
- Before proposing a user be blocked, please familiarize yourself with the Commons' Blocking Policy.
- Remember to sign and date all comments using four tildes (~~~~), which translates into a signature and a time stamp.
- Notify the user(s) concerned. is available for this.
- Administrators: Please make a note if a report is dealt with, to avoid unnecessary responses by other admins.
has repeatedly violated copyright law on Commons. You can see examples on User talk:Homaaaa
and by reviewing his deleted contributions. This includes examples uploaded as of 1 day ago. I am not sure the user understands (or is willing to respect) copyright restrictions of Commons. Huji
) 14:40, 12 January 2022 (UTC)
- For everything I have uploaded I had previously obtained permission from their owners. None of I uploaded had a any problem. because I did not know how to notify the administrators of their license and found out after deleting. deletion was wrong and baseless.
- All the things I have uploaded was by permission from the owners of the works. There were no problems and I did not notice before deletion otherwise I will provide email of the persons. And most of the work is my own. I accept all responsibility for all and any claim of copy wright. all those which had been deleted should be restored.
- please be carful about claims by people who have ethnicity interest in asking for deletion. Homaaaa (talk) 01:34, 13 January 2022 (UTC)
: I am guessing Homaaa is referring to the fact that as a sysop on fawiki, I have blocked them in the past for trying to push anti-Arab agenda on fawiki (which they interpret as pro-Arab bias by me). Huji
) 02:06, 18 January 2022 (UTC)
Please semi-protect these files due to excessive disruptive edits. Wikimania.svg
: allow edit of the description page for template editors -- sarang♥사랑
12:13, 14 January 2022 (UTC)
Reason: Copyright infringement(many many times) --18.104.22.168
12:59, 14 January 2022 (UTC)
. The user's last uploads were deleted as out of scope. The user has uploaded no copyvios during last month. So I do not want to block the user, but I will archive his/her user talkpage. Taivo
) 09:59, 15 January 2022 (UTC)
. One week block. All uploads are deleted, except one, which is nominated for deletion. Taivo
) 10:09, 15 January 2022 (UTC)
. I decided, that this is not an acceptable username. Taivo
) 09:47, 18 January 2022 (UTC)
20:35, 15 January 2022 (UTC)
I have a question, I am a founder of a martial arts system, and I would like to add it to wikipedia. Why are my additions being deleted?
Information would be appreciated.
Dr. Deleon. Doctor Carlos Deleon
) 20:59, 15 January 2022 (UTC)
. Jeff warned the user. At moment that's enough. @Doctor Carlos Deleon
: If you want to add information into some Wikipedia, please do it, but Commons is not a place for that. Please be careful writing into Wikipedia, because other projects have more strict rules against spamming than Commons and you can get blocked there more easily for advertising. Taivo
) 17:57, 16 January 2022 (UTC)
Hello, i am reporting this username because it's very similar to a email address, it doent have the @ and the ., But it have the Gmail domain Emolga826
) 21:31, 17 January 2022 (UTC)
. Using real-life name is acceptable username. Mail address is even more anonymous than given name and surname. Having mail address on userpage is acceptable as well. Promotional usernames can be blocked nevertheless, but in my opinion the username is not promotional. Taivo
) 09:56, 18 January 2022 (UTC)
Uploads deleted and blocked indefinitely. Jianhui67 T★C
02:02, 19 January 2022 (UTC)
User has clearly stated
that they are a public relations agent here on behalf of their client, and the username represents their PR firm. Beeblebrox
) 20:14, 18 January 2022 (UTC)
Blocked indefinitely. Jianhui67 T★C
04:47, 19 January 2022 (UTC)
Last edited on 19 January 2022, at 04:47