CORE Repository Dashboard
You might also be interested in
Manage your repository outputs and ensure they are visible to the world
CORE Repository Dashboard home page
Manage access to documents from your repository in CORE
Obtain DOI enrichments detected by CORE for your content
Access your collection’s download statistics, harvesting status and metadata and policy compliance
The Repository Dashboard is a free service for our data providers. The Repository Dashboard has been created in an effort to improve the quality and transparency of the harvesting process of open access content and to create a two way collaboration between the CORE project and our data providers.
The Repository Dashboard provides an online interface offering valuable technical information and statistics to content providers. It is the tool you need to check that your repository is configured correctly to provide maximum visibility to your research outputs. Additional features include identifier enrichments, such as detecting missing DOIs for repository records. The tool also offers REF 2021 Open Access compliance monitoring functionality to UK HEIs, and a RIOXX metadata quality checker.
Institutions using the Repository Dashboard
George MacgregorInstitutional Repository Manager, University of Strathclyde
The CORE Repository Dashboard
provides an excellent level of feedback and control over what gets harvested, aggregated and exposed. It also provides intelligence on harvesting errors which may need troubleshooting, thereby ensuring optimum repository health for text mining as well as discovery of repository content.
Our free membership provides you with:
- Access to the content harvested from the repository
- Enables content management, by requesting metadata updates or managing take down requests
- Access to all detected technical issues and suggestions for improving the efficiency of harvesting and the quality of metadata
- Access to RIOXX metadata compliance checking
- Statistics regarding the repository content via IRUS-UK
- Access to view and manage content downloads
- Check compliance content with the REF 2021 Open Access Policy
For an enhanced repository functionality and content discoverability, plus guaranteed support levels, visit the CORE Repository Edition