» Read the Docs Team
Read the Docs Team
readthedocs.org is the largest open source documentation hosting service. Today we:
- Serve over 55 million pages of documentation a month
- Serve over 40 TB of documentation a month
- Host over 80,000 open source projects and support over 100,000 users
Read the Docs is provided as a free service to the open source community, and we hope to maintain a reliable and stable hosting platform for years to come.
The members of the Staff work full time on the service, and we are also honored to have several external contributors
- The Backend Team folks develop the Django code that powers the backend of the project.
- As part of operating the site, members of the Operations Team maintain a 24/7 on-call rotation. This means that folks have to be available and have their phone in service.
- The members of the Advocacy Team spread the word about all the work we do, and seek to understand the users priorities and feedback.
- The Support Team helps our thousands of users using the service, addressing tasks like resetting passwords, enable experimental features, or troubleshooting build errors.
Please don’t email us personally for support on Read the Docs.
You can use our support form
for any issues you may have.
Our platform code has over a hundred contributors
, which makes us extremely proud and thankful. In addition, several contributors have performed ongoing maintenance on several subprojects over the years:
We know that we’re missing a large number of people who have contributed in major ways to our various projects. Please let us know if you feel that you should be on this list, and aren’t!
© Copyright 2010-2021, Read the Docs, Inc & contributors. Revision 694f8cca.