Emerald Customer Support
Can I publish my journal open access with Emerald?
Modified on: Tue, 27 Apr, 2021 at 3:51 PM
Emerald offer an open access partnership program called Emerald Publishing Services (EPS) where we would help publish your journal online on our dedicated research platform as an open access journal.
All partners automatically receive the following core services from Emerald:
- End-to-end publishing process including onboarding and training of editorial team
- Expertise and guidance from publishers
- Dedicated support and point of contact throughout the publishing process
- Editorial management system (including training for the partners' appointed editor)
- Typesetting and electronic production
- Journals will be disseminated globally on Emerald's research platform Emerald Insight, where content is downloaded 30 million times a year..
There are a range of additional services available for partners who wish to increase support and dissemination of their title:
- Title promotion: published titles will receive global visibility as part of the Emerald platform. In addition, partners can opt to receive dedicated marketing support to produce and implement promotional campaigns for their title
- Editorial/consultancy services are also offered to help editorial teams develop their journals for a specific objective
- Hosting of the content archive
- Print service – the option to receive printed versions of your publication
- Editorial/consultancy services are also offered
Please note: fees apply for all additional services.
If you are interested in this service and would like more information, please visit Open Research at Emerald to discover more about our open access options, why open research is important, and the benefits you can gain from publishing open access with Emerald. Alternatively, please submit your query to Emerald Publishing Services. Did you find it helpful? Yes No
Please note: Website translation services are provided by Google Translate. Emerald does not warrant to make any promises, assurances or guarantees as to the accuracy or reliability of the translations provided by Google Translate.
Emerald will not be held responsible for any loss, damage or issues sustained as a result of using Google Translate. Anyone relying on information obtained from Google Translate does so at his / her own risk.