In the early 1940s, the club consisted of boys who shared common traits like age, social status, friendship, neighborhood, education and love for sports, especially football. They began practicing football as a team with intense training, and felt that their talents merged well. The team members enhancing and developing their talents included the late Amer Mufti, Tbelt Fattah and Abdul Raouf Al Attia, Abdul-Raouf Noha and Muhammad Ali Karyoti and Honorary Nanaa and facilitate the drum and facilitating the latest Shorbaji and Taher Al-Halawani Wool and Mohammed Abu Sultan, Mohammed and Omar News vegetative and Mohammed and Ahmed and Awad Hamid. Applied for Foundation to the Ministry of the Interior in 1946, but the request was re-insurance to 10 people, among the founders over the age of For the 25-year re-entry has been remedied that mentioned their families and acquaintances Fastdrqua what they were asked A request was made Altosin the following names:[clarification needed]
- Hassan Hussein Rouh – An employee. Later became a professor.
- Abdul Majeed Aljzazi – A professor. Later entered the army.
- Fawzi Yousef Dia – A professor. Later entered the army.
- Qasim Karyoti – A member of staff in the workshops of the Army.
- Abdul Karim Bakir – Merchant
- Diab Shorbaji – Merchant
- Ahmed Shorbaji – Merchant
- Mufti Mohammad Sami – A merchant and tailor.
- Abdul Hadi Akash – Restaurant owner of 'Pleasure' in Amman.
- Fred Joseph Fleifel – Was employed.
And approved the establishment of the club by the Interior Ministry in 01/01/1947 as approved on its Procedure and it appears to the existence of a club named (the island) and taking exercise and various sports activities on top Football.
Al-Jazeera plays their home games at Amman International Stadium
in Amman. The stadium was built on 1964 and opened on 1968, it is owned by The Jordanian government and operated by The higher council of youth. It is also the home stadium of Jordan national football team
. It has a current capacity of 17,619 spectators.
Al-Jazeera's home kit is all red shirts and white shorts, while their away kit is all white shirts and red shorts.
Kit suppliers and shirt sponsors
Winners (2) :
Winners (2) :
Winners (1) :
Performance in AFC and UAFA competitions
AFC club rankings
National club rankings
Note: Flags indicate national team as defined under FIFA eligibility rules
. Players may hold more than one non-FIFA nationality.
Current technical staff
- ^ "نادي الجزيرة (عمان) نبذه عن نادي الجزيرة -". w.mdar.co. Archived from the original on 2019-12-29. Retrieved 2019-08-14.
- ^ "Club World Ranking by footballdatabase". footballdatabase. 2020-08-07.
- ^ "المحارمة رئيسا لنادي الجزيرة بالتزكية".
Last edited on 4 April 2021, at 17:36
Content is available under CC BY-SA 3.0
unless otherwise noted.