Albert, 12th Prince of Thurn and Taxis Albert, 12th Prince of Thurn and Taxis
(Albert Maria Lamoral Miguel Johannes Gabriel Fürst von Thurn und Taxis
born 24 June 1983), is a German aristocrat
, businessman, and race car driver.: 540 
He has been listed as the world's youngest billionaire many times since his father's death in 1990,
first appearing on the list when he was age eight.
Prince Albert in 2008
In 2008 Albert was included as 11th on the list of the Forbes Magazine's List of The 20 Hottest Young Royals as compiled by Forbes
Titles, styles and honours
- 28 June 1983 – 14 December 1990: His Serene Highness Prince Albert of Thurn and Taxis
- 14 December 1990 – present: His Serene Highness the Prince of Thurn and Taxis
Complete GT1 World Championship results
Complete World Rally Championship results
Complete World Rally Championship-3 results
- ^ In 1919 royalty and nobility were mandated to lose their privileges in Germany, hereditary titles were to be legally borne thereafter only as part of the surname, according to Article 109 of the Weimar Constitution. Styles such as majesty and highness were not retained. Archived 24 July 2015 at the Wayback Machine
- ^ a b c "The 20 Hottest Young Royals - 11. Prince Albert". Forbes. 27 May 2008. Retrieved 4 June 2008.
- ^ a b Willis, Daniel. The Descendants of Louis XIII. Clearfield, 1999, Baltimore, US. ISBN 0-8063-4942-5.
- ^ a b c d e Genealogisches Handbuch des Adels: Furstliche Hauser Band XIX. Limburg an der Lahn: C. A. Starke Verlag. 2011. pp. 369, 382–383, 385–386. ISBN 978-3-7980-0849-6.
- ^ a b c d e "The Conversation of Gloria TNT". Vanity Fair. June 2006. Retrieved 26 June 2015.
- ^ https://www.thurnundtaxisbiere.de
- ^ "ADAC GT Masters | ADAC Motorsport". www.adac-motorsport.de (in German).
- ^ "Albert von Thurn und Taxis - rally profile eWRC-results.com". www.eWRC-results.com.
- ^ "09/10/2008 (London) Mass and Investiture at the". Constantinianorder.org. 9 October 2008. Archived from the original on 21 July 2015. Retrieved 13 November 2016.
Last edited on 25 August 2021, at 06:51
Content is available under CC BY-SA 3.0
unless otherwise noted.