The location of the series is set in Mumbai
. The series premiered on 21 January 1998 and is the longest-running television series in India
. The series aired for nearly 22 years on Sony TV. The last episode aired on 27 October 2018.
The series aired its 500th episode on 26 January 2008; 1,000th episode on 27 September 2013 and 1,500th episode on 4 March 2018. CID also airs on SET's sister channels Sony Pal
and Sony Aath
, who portrays the main lead protagonist, ACP Pradyuman.
- Shivaji Satam as ACP Pradyuman (1998–2018). Initially referred as Senior Inspector Pradyuman in the first few episodes after which he got a promotion to ACP in episode 7 "The Case of the Thief Within - I" and had been referred to ACP Pradyuman since.
- Aditya Srivastava as Senior Inspector Abhijeet (1998,1999–2018). He first appeared in episode 39 "The Stolen Gun" as a criminal named Paresh. His role as Inspector Abhijeet started in episode 73 "The Case of the Stolen Dynamite - I".
- Dayanand Shetty as Senior Inspector Daya (1998–2018). He first appeared in episode 15 "The Case of the Anonymous Threats" as Sub Inspector Daya.He referred as Senior Inspector later episodes
- Narendra Gupta as Dr. R.P. Salunkhe [1998-2003(episodes 18 to 270), 2004(episode 331), 2005(episode 366 to 369),2006(399 to 401), 2007–2018]. He made his debut in the episode 18 "The incomplete letter", where he was initially referred to as Dr. Verma but referred to as Dr. Salunkhe from episode 25 "The burnt letter".
- Dinesh Phadnis as Inspector Fredricks aka Freddy (1998–2018). He first appeared in episode 5 "Kissa Raat Ke Shikhar Ka", but his role as Sub-Inspector started in episode 9 "The Case of the Third Man" where he was initially referred as Sub Inspector Prince/Michael but referred as Fredricks from episode 49 "The Case of the Last Five Minutes".
- Shraddha Musale as Dr. Tarika (2007-2018). Her debut episode was episode 477 "The Don's Final Revenge"
- Ansha Sayed as Sub-Inspector Purvi (2011-2018). Her first episode as a cop was episode 746 "Kissa Paagal Ashiq Kaa".
- Ajay Nagrath as Sub-Inspector Pankaj (2012-2018). He made his debut in the episode 901 "CID Par Grahan - III"
- Hrishikesh Pandey as Inspector Sachin (2010–2016) He first appeared in episode 618 "Khooni Deewar" as a cop named Siddharth. His role of Inspector Sachin started in episode 619 "Maut ka Aashirwad".He was last seen in episode 1356"The Bank Robery". Also in CID Special Bureau, he played the role of Inspector Abhimanyu.
- Janvi Chheda as Sub-Inspector Shreya (2012-2016, 2018). She made her debut in episode 842, "Raaz Sar Aur Haath Ka".She was last seen in episode 1375 "Maut Ka Hathoda" .She once again return as Intelligence bureau Inspector in episodes 1491,1492.
- Jagjit Athwal as Sub-Inspector Vansh (2014–2016).His first episode was episode 1057 "Mumbai Ki Chawl Ka Rahasya-l".
- Ankur Sharma Kabir as Sub-Inspector Karan (2014–2015).His first episode was episode 1057 "Mumbai Ki Chawl Ka Rahasya-l".
- Vikas Salgotra as Sub-Inspector Mayur (2014–2016).His first episode was episode 1057 "Mumbai Ki Chawl Ka Rahasya-l".
- Pooja Khatri as Sub-Inspector Ishita (2014–2016).Her first episode was episode 1057 "Mumbai Ki Chawl Ka Rahasya-l".
- Amaani Satrala as Sub-Inspector Divya (2014–2015).Her first episode was episode 1057 "Mumbai Ki Chawl Ka Rahasya-l".
- Abid Shaikh as Sub-Inspector Vikram (2014).His first episode was episode 1057 "Mumbai Ki Chawl Ka Rahasya-l".
- Vivana Singh as Cyber Inspector Ritu (2017–2018)
- Vivek V. Mashru as Inspector Vivek (2006–2012). His first episode was episode 434 "The Case of the Killer Eyes". He was last seen in Episode 846 "Rahasyamay Bullet – III".But his name from the cast list was removed from episode 878 onwards.
- Alka Verma as Inspector Muskaan (2006–2007). Her first episode was episode 416 "Red Rose Killer" . "The Case of Inspector Daya's Abduction", episode 481 was her last episode. She was transferred.
- Vaishnavi Dhanraj as Inspector Tasha Kumar (2009–2010). She first appeared as a culprit in episode 538 "Qaatil Dank". Her first episode as a cop was episode 570 "Ek Rahasyamay Laash". Her last episode was Episode 678 "Khatre Mein Tasha". She died in the episode.
- Abhay Shukla as Inspector Nikhil (2010-2016). He was first seen in episode 641 as a security guard, in 655 as a shopkeeper and in "Abhijeet ka Ateet ka raaz" series he acted as a criminal named Abhay, but his first episode as a cop was episode 739 "Qatl Ka Raaz Mare Hue Qatl Ke Paas". He was last seen in episode 1348 "Raaz Machli Ka".
- Jasveer Kaur as Inspector Kajal (2010–2012) She was first seen as a criminal in episode 468 "The Case of the Talking Parrot". Her first episode as a cop was episode 619 "Maut Ka Aashirwad".
- Manini Mishra as Dr. Sonali Barwe (2010–2011) She was first seen as a fashion designer in episode 550 "Zehrily Dress". Her first episode as a forensic expert was episode 620 "Mysterious Door".
- Vikas Kumar as Senior Inspector Rajat (2012–2013). He joined in Episode 841 "Khooni Paani".His last seen in episode 1021 "Ped Ka Rahasya".But his name from the cast list was removed from episode 1031 onwards.
- Vineet Kumar Chaudhary as Inspector Vineet (2012–2013). His first episode was episode 842 "Raaz Sar Aur Haath Ka" where he was introduced along with Inspector Shreya.His last seen in episode 967 "Raaz Teen Laashon Ka".But his name from the cast list was removed from episode 975 "Sharp Shooter".
- Neha Gadoria as Trainee Officer Roma (2012) Her first episode was episode 850 "Khoon Khabri Ka". She died in Episode 854 "CID Officer In Danger Part 2" due to being kidnapped and overflow of blood.
- Maninder Singh as Inspector Dushyant Hemraj (2014).His first episode was episode 1059 "Bus Hijack-l".His last episode was episode 1161 "Kulhaadi Ka Raaz".
- Gaurav Khanna as Inspector Kavin (2014). His first episode was episode 1060 "Bus Hijack-ll".His last episode was episode 1159 "Band Kamre Mein Laash".
- Tanya Abrol as Sub-Inspector Jaywanti Shinde (2014–2016) Her first episode was episode 1162 "Action Jackson". She was last seen in episode 1356"Bank Robbery".
- Ashwini Kalsekar as Sub-Inspector Asha (1998–2004). She first appeared in the episode 11 "The Case of Second Statement - I". Her last episode was episode 302 "Case of the Dazed Man - II".
- Dhananjay Mandrekar as Sub-Inspector Sudhakar (1998–2005).He appeared as Sub Inspector Bhonsale in starting episodes but from episode 23 "The Deadly Virus" he was referred as Sub Inspector Sudhakar. He was last seen in episode 364 "The Case of the Stolen Ring - I".
- Ashutosh Gowariker as Senior Inspector Viren (1998–1999). He first appeared in episode 7 "The Case of the Thief Within - I". His last episode in the show was episode 56 "The Case of Missing Fugitive - II". He was transferred.
- Vaquar Shaikh as Inspector Jeet (1998). He has appeared in episode 13 "The Case of the Contract Killer"
- Sanjay Shemkalyanee as Sub-Inspector Desai (1998)
- Manoj Verma as Sub-Inspector Shinde (1998)
- Dilip Kulkarni as DCP Dipankar Deshmukh (1998-2000).
- Shweta Kanoje as Neha.
- Afshan Khan as Sub-Inspector Mridula (1998). She first appeared in episode 7 "Case of the Thief Within - I".
- Sanjeev Seth as Sub-Inspector Sanjeev (1998). He first appeared in episode 15 "The Case of Anonymous Threats - I". Additionally, he also appeared as a case victim named Sanjeev in episode 93 "The Case of The Red Cloth - I".
- Tushar Dalvi as Inspector Jayant (1999). He first appeared in episode 69 "The Case of Cross Connection - I".He was last seen in episode 74,"The Case Of Stolen Dynamite part ll".
- Mouli Ganguly as Dr. Amrita (2002).She appeared as junior Forensic Docter in episodes 229,230"The Case Of Invisible Bullet"when Dr.Salunkhe was accused ,because ACP thinks he is hiding the bullet that is used in murder.
- Shweta Kawatra as Dr. Niyati Pradhan (2003, 2005–2007). Her first episode was episode 277 "The Case of Nailing the Suspect - I". She was last seen in episode 472 "The Case of Perfect Murder".
- Mandeep Bhandar as Dr. Vrinda Wagle (2003–2004).Her first episode was episode 271 "The Red Rain -l".Her last seen in episode 302 "The Case Of Dazed Man part II".
- Mona Ambegaonkar as Dr. Anjalika Deshmukh (2004–2005) Her first episode was episode 303 "Case of the Invisible Bomb - I". She was last seen in episode 395 "Murder By Marriage - I".
- Manav Gohil as Inspector Daksh (2004–2005) His first episode as a cop was episode 309 "Trust Me - Trust Me Not - I". His last episode was episode 393 "Trail in London - II". He was killed by Nakul.
- Smita Bansal as Sub-Inspector Aditi (2004–2005) Her first episode was episode 331 "The Case of the Haunted Building - I". Her last episode was episode 379 "Mad Bomber - II". She died in the episode.
- Kavita Kaushik as Sub- Inspector Anushka (2005–2006).She appeared in episodes 392 to 394 "Trail In Landon l,ll,lll" as Central intelligence Sub-Inspector Anushka who secretly helps to ACP Pradyuman.She come into Cid in episode 397 "Poison In The Nail-l".
- Sai Deodhar as Sub-Inspector Priyanka (2005) Her first episode was episode 384 "Case of the Dead Waiter - I".Her last seen in episode 394 "Trail In London -lll"
- Rajeev Khandelwal as ACP Prithviraj (2005) He appeared as an ACP in episodes 390 to 394: "Face Off lll,lv" & "Trail in London l,ll,lll" when ACP Pradyuman was in London for investigation.
- Amar Upadhyay as Inspector Rishi (2006)
- Priya Wal as Dr. Nyla Rajadhyaksha (2006–2007)
- Megha Gupta as Inspector Devyana (2007–2008) Her first episode was episode 477 "The Don's Final Revenge" and her last episode was episode 492 "Mystery Of A Train Passenger". But she was also seen in Episode 503 "Bhoot Bangala".
- Parinita Seth as Inspector Kaveri (2008). She first appeared as a culprit in episode 484 "The Cures of the Rose Queen", but as a cop in Episode 509 "Khoon Bhari Holi", recruited by ACP Pradyuman through interview. In Episode 524 she was revealed to have gone for Special Training in Delhi. But she made a comeback in Episode 530 "Triangular Bullet's Mystery". Her last episode was Episode 537 "Khooni Goli Ka Rahasya".
- Jimmy Nanda as Inspector Lavanya (2008–2009) She was first seen spying on the CID team in episode 509 "Khoon Bhari Holi". She was revealed as the new CID officer in episode 510 "Katil Kaun Dohri Uljhan". She was last seen in episode 558 "Students Mass Murderer".
- Rahil Azam as Nakul Pradyuman (2004–2005, 2015) ACP Pradyuman's son
- Yagya Bhasin as Arjun (2018) Nakul's son, ACP Pradyuman's grandson
- Mahesh Manjrekar as H.D. (Harpez Dongara) (2010) He acted as a dangerous criminal who kidnapped all the CID officers and left India. Later in episode 664 Abhijeet shot him and he died.
- Tarun Khanna as Inspector Suraj (2012–2013)
- Deepak Shirke as ACP Digvijay (2012–2013) He was brought in CID by DCP Chitrole as the new ACP in place of Pradyuman. It was later revealed that he committed a crime long ago.
- Rahul Dev as Katori Damta (2016) He played the main negative role in the sub-series Karo Ya Maro.
- Gauri Tonk as Dolly Harpez Dongara (2016) She played the negative role as the wife of Harpez Dongara taking revenge from Abhijeet for Harpez's death in the sub-series Karo Ya Maro.
- Manoj D Ramola as Ashok (2018)
- Kuldeep Singh as Dr. Vaibhav (2014).He appeared as junior forensic docter.His first episode was episode 1050 "Mumbaicha Dabbawala".
- B. P. Singh as DCP Shamsher Singh Chitrole (2005-2016)
- KK Goswami as Dhenchu (2013-2014, 2016-2018) He is an informer introduced by DCP Chitrole.
- Saanand Verma as Lab Assistant (2012)
- Tigmanshu Dhulia as Barbosa, Leader of The Eye Gang (2018)
- Prem Chopra as Raj (2001)
- Om Puri as Sunder alias ACP Jose Santos Episode- The Kidnapping (Episode 180/181) Season 1 (2001)
- Kapil Dev as himself Episode- Howzzat? (Episode 289/290) Season 1 (2003)
- Arif Zakaria as Chandan (2002)
- Manoj Joshi as Ranjan (2000), Druglord (2000), Mahesh (2002), Dr Kanu (2002)
- Akshay Anand as Bharat Saxena (1999), Rajeev (2004)
- Madan Jain as Naveen Kumar (1999)
- Sanjay Mishra as Rajesh (2001)
- Mohan Gokhale as Suvarna (1998), Kavi (1999)
- Adi Irani as Deepak (2001)
- Kashmera Shah as Kinneri (2001)
- Milind Gawali as Sailesh (1998), Alok (1999), Devdhar (1999), Anupam (2002), Kuber (2003), Shyaman (2004)
- Milind Gunaji as Johnny (2001)
- Sarita Joshi as Advocate Suhasini (2001)
- Ananya Khare as Shilpa (2002), Sunita (2004)
- Sudhir as Dr Kailash / Jinjaar/ Mr.Eliott (2003)
- Sahil Chadha as Ajay Sethia (1998)
- Sanjay Batra as Vinay (2001)
- Madhukar Toradmal as Business man Gupta, victm's father
- Dinesh Hingoo as Builder Chunnilal (2001)
- Rajesh Khattar as Pramod (2000), Rajesh (2006)
- Bhagyashree as Nupur (2001)
- Rajesh Khera as Jagdish (1999), Mangal (2000), Dushyant (2000), Dr Alok (2001), Badshah (2001), Johnny (2002), Kedar (2002), Rajiv (2004), Film Director (2004), Dance Choreographer (2004), Vishwajeet (2006)
- Sadashiv Amrapurkar as Subbu (2005)
- Mandira Bedi as Reshma (2001), Saagrika (2005)
- Bharat Kapoor as Sudhakar (1998) & Intellegence Officer Raman Kapoor (imposter) (2002)
- Kunika as Rakhi (2001)
- Rajiv Paul as Jeevan (2000)
- Murli Sharma as Giri (2000), Dr O (2007)
- R. Madhavan as himself (2009)
- Sajid Khan as himself (2009) (episode 583)
- Mahek Chahal as herself (2009) (episode 583)
- Inder Kumar as himself (2009) (episode 583)
- Sarfaraz Khan as himself (2009) (episode 583)
- Sunny Deol as Singh Saab (2013) & Ajay Mehra (2016)
- Rani Mukerji as herself (2011)
- Salman Khan as himself (2009) & (2014)
- Aamir Khan as Senior Inspector Surjan Singh Shekhawat (2012)
- Chandan Madan as Tez (Episode 1085-1087 in 2014) and Samrat (Episode 1200)
- Ronit Roy as K.D Pathak from Adaalat (2010, 2012, 2014)
- Dilip Joshi as Jethalal Champaklal Gada (2014)
- Disha Vakani as Daya Jethalal Gada (2014)
- Jimmy Sheirgill as Vishnu Sharma (2014)
- Anu Malik as himself (2014)
- Jas Arora as Sunny / Pathan
- Emraan Hashmi as himself (2010), Director Abraham (2011) & Raghuram “Raghu” Rathore aka Mr. X (2015)
- Prachi Desai as herself (2010)
- Lavanya Tripathi as Sakshi in the case 'Maut ka Ashirvad' (2010)
- Akshay Kumar as Shiva (2012) and as Rowdy Rathore (2012).
- Sonakshi Sinha as Paro (2012), herself (2013)
- Imran Khan as himself (2013)
- Kareena Kapoor Khan as herself (2012)
- Akanksha Puri as Nandita Menon (2013)
- Jackky Bhagnani as Abhimanyu Kaul (2014)
- Govinda as Armaan (2014) (episode 1156)
- Saif Ali Khan as Yudi Jaitely (2014) (episode 1156)
- Shraddha Kapoor as herself (2014) (episode 1094)
- Sidharth Malhotra as himself (2014) (episode 1094)
- Sunny Leone as Ragini (2014)
- Varun Dhawan as himself (2015) (episodes 1190-1991)
- Shah Rukh Khan as himself (2015) (episode 1316)
- Sushant Singh Rajput as Byomkesh Bakshi (2015)
- Anand Tiwari as Ajit Kumar Bandhopadhyay (2015)
- Diganth as himself (2015)
- Abbas–Mustan as themselves (2017)
- Kiara Advani as herself (2017)
CID: Special Bureau cast (2004–2006) CID 111 – The Inheritance CID
got into both the Limca Book of Records
and the Guinness Book of World Records
on 7 November 2004 for its record-breaking single shot episode of 111 minutes (1 hour and 51 minutes), entitled "The Inheritance"
without a cut which writer – director – producer B. P. Singh
feels "every Indian should be proud of because no one has achieved this before
". This special episode was shot between 6:30 – 8:21 PM IST
on 8 October 2004 at Lonavala
and was aired on 7 November 2004 (Sunday) without a break from 8 – 10 PM IST.
CID introduced its following sub-series during its 21 years of run on Indian Television. These sub-series aired alongside the main series:-
- CID - Files (1998–2003)
- CID - Special Bureau (2004–2006)
- 10 Years Of Glory: CID - Most Wanted (2007)
- CID - Water Crime Stories (2009)
- CID - Serial Killer Cases (2009)
- CID - Brides and Murders (2009)
- CID - Begunaah Qatil (English: Innocent Killers) (2009)
- CID - Aakhri Chunauti (English: Last Challenge) (2010)
- CID - Abhijeet Ke Ateet Ka Raaz (English: The Secret of Abhijeet's Past) (2010–2011)
- CID - Chase (2011)
- CID - Dhoom (English: Blast) (2011)
- CID - Asambhav Series (English: Impossible) (2011)
- CID - Rakht Chinha (English: Blood Theme) (2011)
- CID - Veerta Series (English: Bravery) (2012)
- CID - Grahan (English: Eclipse) (2012)
- CID - Forensic Files (2013)
- CID - Ganga Series (2013)
- CID - Chhote Heroes (2013)
- CID - Kaas Special (2013)
- CID - Mission Mumbai (2014)
- CID - Giraftaar (English: Arrest) (2014)
- CID - Forensic Vigyan (English: Forensic Science) (2014)
- CID - Nakul Ki Vaapsi (English: Nakul's Return) (2015)
- CID - Maut Ka Chakravyuh (English: Trap of Death) (2015)
- CID - Mar Mitengey (English: We'll Die Fighting) (2015)
- CID - Karo Ya Maro (English: Do or Die) (2016)
- 21 Years Of Bravery: CID vs The Eye (2017–2018)
Episode length of episodes 1 to 404 is around 20 minutes and episodes 405 to 1545 is approximately more than 40 minutes.
CID Chhote Heroes episodes
The first 5-6 episodes were shot in between 1993 and 1994 and was aired in 1997 as pilot episodes, but the series premiered five years or a year after it in 1998.
veteran, Shivaji Satam
, who plays ACP Pradyuman, had worked with B. P. Singh
on many projects before CID
. He said in an interview: "Having worked with B. P. Singh on so many projects (initially being the Marathi sitcom Ek Shunya Shunya), I had to be a part of CID
". Aditya Shrivastav
, who portrays Senior Inspector Abhijeet, was introduced in the show as a criminal (in episode 39 & 40 - The Case of the Stolen Gun
) but was later added into the team (in episode 73 & 74 - The Case of the Stolen Dynamite
"I had agreed to do only 26 episodes. In 1998, I was also doing some films, and B. P. Singh Sir gave me the flexibility to come and go as I felt like. But I began to enjoy the role of Abhijeet, and so stayed on
", said Shrivastav.
Singh wanted Srivastav to be part of his team after seeing his work in Ram Gopal Varma
. Dayanand Shetty
, who portrays Senior Inspector Daya was spotted by Sanjay Shetty, a member of the CID
production team in a community play in which he was adjudged best actor. Singh was so impressed with Shetty that he finalized him just 5 minutes into the audition.
is primarily shot in Mumbai
. During the long course of the show, the series has been shot in various locations all over India
. The series has also been shot in foreign countries. Some Foreign locations have included places like Uzbekistan
, a major shoot in Paris
, and Switzerland
which included tourist attractions like Interlaken
as well as cities such as Berne
. The major shoot in Paris
was for the 2 hourly special episode "Aakhri Chunauti
", and a part of the production team's 13th anniversary celebration plan.
The show was decided to end suddenly by the channel and on October 27, 2018, the last episode was aired.
Rumours of the show getting cancelled was going rounds while the official statement by the channel stated the show will go off air for three months to give the producers enough time to reboot it. Further it was reported that “CID is not wrapping up. But it is going on a short break and that's only for a creative reason. The makers haven't received any closure letter from the channel that proves that they are still in contract with them. The break has been decided mutually by the makers and channel as they want to reboot the show.
But no announcement of it returning was made since then. Actor Dayanand Shetty
who played Daya quoted that the show would not return after this break saying, "No, I don't think it's coming back. I doubt it's coming back. There can't be a break. It's just a convenient way of killing the show.
On 7 July 2006, a nationwide talent hunt show called Operation Talaash
was launched in search of a new officer to join the CID
team. This concluded on 1 September 2006, with Vivek V. Mashru
being chosen to play Sub-Inspector Vivek.
Sony Entertainment Television
had launched CID: Gallantry Awards
, an initiative to encourage and honour acts of bravery in society on 26 January 2010 Republic Day
The second edition of this initiative was aired on 23 January 2011. The third and fourth editions were aired on 1 April 2012 and 14 April 2013 respectively.
On 10 July 2015; Sony TV
announced the Shaatir Lekhak Contest, in which 3 incomplete stories and clues were presented. Contestants were required to complete any one story out of three. The contest ended on 26 July 2015. The winning story appeared in episodes and prizes were also given to the winner. From the total entries, 3 winners were selected, one for each story. The result for the winners were declared during one of the episodes of CID
prior to 1 September 2015.
The series had many crossover episodes with many series.
had three crossover episodes with the series Aahat
, once on 13 November 2009; second time on 12 February 2010 and third time on 25 June 2010.
It also had crossover episodes with Adaalat
, once on 3–4 December 2010; second time on 15 July 2012 titled CID Viruddh Adaalat
and third time on 20 December 2014 titled CID V/s Adaalat – Karmyudh
stated, "Its actors, or at least the core of the cast who have been a part of the series since its inception are so popular they have become household names.
Times of India
stated, "CID which has constantly entertained its viewers with unique and challenging cases is also known for its different jokes in the world of internet
gave the series 4.5 / 5 stars, and stated, "Much of the credit for CID's success should go to Singh, and its cast, especially Shivaji Satam who plays ACP Pradyuman
Rahul Hegde of Rediff
giving the same ratings stated, "The crime detective series is still going strong
Indian Telly Jury Awards
- ^ "Of iconic status". Deccan Herald.
- ^ a b "Sony's iconic CID to air final episode on October 27 before returning in all-new avatar". Hindustan Times.
- ^ "CID completes 1000 episodes". Times of India. Retrieved 26 September 2013.
- ^ Uniyal, Parmita (25 May 2016). "Exclusive: Currently off air, CID will be back next month, confirms ACP Pradyuman aka Shivaji Satam". India Today. Retrieved 26 May 2016.
- ^ "'CID' enters Limca Book of Records". Deccan Herald. Archived from the original on 26 August 2014. Retrieved 3 November 2004.
- ^ "Dayanand Shetty promises more action, thrills in 'C.I.D.'". The Indian Express.
- ^ a b "CID trivia, quirks, facts and clichés we bet you didn't know". The Times of India.
- ^ "Wahiyat Wednesday: How CID duped Indian audiences for two decades". India Today.
- ^ "Abhijeet has overpowered Aditya & that's my reward". The Times of India.
- ^ Unnikrishnan, Chaya. "Cops in demand". Indian Express. Retrieved 28 August 2009.
- ^ "CID: Case is closed". The Hindu.
- ^ a b "Dayanand Shetty on CID going off-air: 'The channel should have informed us about it in advance". Times Now News.
- ^ "Another hero enters CID – Entertainment – DNA". Daily News and Analysis. 15 September 2006. Retrieved 6 August 2010.
- ^ "Honour to ordinary". The Indian Express. Retrieved 17 September 2010.
- ^ "An award night for valiants on TV". The Times of India. Retrieved 14 April 2013.
- ^ "Chance to give a twist to 'CID' episode". The Indian Express. 9 July 2015. Retrieved 12 July 2015.
- ^ "CID joins hands with KD Pathak from Adaalat!". The Times of India. Retrieved 3 July 2012.
- ^ "Sony to screen a telefilm with CID and Adaalat's cast". afaqs!. 19 December 2014. Retrieved 14 July 2016.
- ^ "CID & Tarak Mehta Ka Oolta Chashma to have a Mahasangram episode – Times of India". The Times of India.
- ^ a b "The TV show with the highest ratings". Rediff. Retrieved 22 April 2015.
- ^ "Most popular jokes on CID". Times of India. Retrieved 27 July 2010.
- ^ Rahul Hegde. "Just What Makes CID So Popular?". Rediff. Retrieved 20 March 2012.
- ^ a b "The Winners of The Indian Telly Awards 2002". Indian Television. Archived from the original on 28 November 2017. Retrieved 1 January 2018.
- ^ "ITA Awards 2002 Winner list", Indian Telly Awards, archived from the original on 4 March 2016, retrieved 29 January 2015
- ^ "ITA Awards 2003 Winner list", Indian Telly Awards, archived from the original on 16 October 2013, retrieved 24 October 2018
- ^ "Hero Honda Indian Television Academy Awards 2002". Indian Television Academy. Archived from the original on 29 May 2012.
- ^ "ITA Award 2004 winners list", ITA Awards, archived from the original on 26 May 2012
- ^ a b "The Indian Television Academy Awards 2009". IndianTelevisionAcademy.com. Archived from the original on 9 September 2015. Retrieved 10 July 2012.
- ^ "The Hero Honda Indian Television Academy Awards 2005". Indian Television Academy. Archived from the original on 4 May 2012.
- ^ "Sony TV's CID, now in Bengali". NDTV Movies. Archived from the original on 22 January 2015. Retrieved 31 October 2012.
- ^ "Bengali 'CID' to hit small screen Nov 12". Yahoo! Movies. Archived from the original on 11 December 2014. Retrieved 31 October 2012.
Last edited on 26 July 2021, at 08:43
Content is available under CC BY-SA 3.0
unless otherwise noted.