, the House of Representatives
is known, in Maltese
, as "Kamra tad-Deputati
". In Lebanon
, the literal Arabic
name of that country's parliament
is Majlis an-Nuwwab
, or, "Chamber of Deputies" (although officially used French and English translations are "Assemblée Nationale
" and "National Assembly", respectively).
Chamber of Deputies in bicameral legislature
In the following countries, 'Chamber of Deputies' is the name given to the unicameral
Defunct chambers of deputies
1. Legislature disbanded
2. New constitution, unicameral system adopted
3. Government abolished, absorbed into another country
- ^ "Kamra Tad-Deputati (Maltese Parliament) website". Archived from the original on 2009-03-31.
- ^ "Department of Information (Malta - Maltese language only)".
- ^ Constitution de Luluabourg (1964 constitution of the Democratic Republic of the Congo) (in French)
Last edited on 18 April 2021, at 05:05
Content is available under CC BY-SA 3.0
unless otherwise noted.