Education and career
Chase-Dunn is the author, co-author, editor, or co-editor of over a dozen books, including most notably Global Formation: Structures of The World-Economy
, a major theoretical synthesis and restatement of the world-systems approach to the study of social change.
- Global Formation: Structures of the World Economy. London, Oxford and New York: Basil Blackwell, 1999.
- Socialist States in the World System (ed.) Beverly Hills and London: Sage, 1982.
- Global Social Change. Historical and Comparative Perspectives (with S. B. Babones). Baltimore, Maryland: The Johns Hopkins University Press, 2006.
- Rise and Demise. Comparing World Systems (with Th. D. Hall). Boulder, Colorado: Westview Press, 1997.
- ^ "Christopher Chase-Dunn". Paradigm Publishers. Retrieved December 13, 2010.
- ^ "Christopher Chase-Dunn". University of California-Riverside. Retrieved December 13, 2010.
- ^ Journal of World-Systems Research. (2017). Journal History. Retrieved from http://jwsr.pitt.edu/ojs/index.php/jwsr/about/history
- ^ American Sociological Association. (2017). Journals. Retrieved from http://www.asanet.org/research-and-publications/journals
- ^ Chase-Dunn, Christopher (1991). Global Formation: Structures of the World-Economy. Blackwell Pub. ISBN 1557862737.
Last edited on 29 January 2021, at 17:15
Content is available under CC BY-SA 3.0
unless otherwise noted.