File:Flag of Kingdom of Kurdistan (1922-1924).svg Original file
(SVG file, nominally 1,050 × 750 pixels, file size: 315 bytes)
- It is an anonymous work or pseudonymous work and 50 years have passed since the year of its publication
- It is a work where the copyright holder is a legal entity or a work of applied art and 50 years have passed since the year of its publication
- It is a photographic or cinematic work that is not compositive (artistic in nature) first published before 1 January 1999
- It is work published in Iraq before 1 January 1954, and the author died before 1 January 1979
- It is another kind of work, and 50 years have passed since the year of death of the author (or last-surviving author)
- It is one of "collections of official documents, such as texts of international laws, regulations and agreements, judicial judgements and various official documents."
- It is the work of a body corporate, public or private, published by January 1st, 1980 (Article 20, 1971 law).
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
The following pages on the English Wikipedia use this file (pages on other projects are not listed):
Global file usage
The following other wikis use this file:
This file contains additional information, probably added from the digital camera or scanner used to create or digitize it.
If the file has been modified from its original state, some details may not fully reflect the modified file.
Content is available under CC BY-SA 3.0
unless otherwise noted.