No higher resolution available.
(330 × 216 pixels, file size: 10 KB, MIME type: image/png)
In some countries this may not be legally possible; if so:Degeefe grants anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.
This locator map image could be re-created using vector graphics as an SVG file
. This has several advantages; see Commons:Media for cleanup
for more information. If an SVG form of this image is available, please upload it and afterwards replace this template with
It is recommended to name the SVG file "Magrib.svg" – then the template Vector version available
) does not need the new image name
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
The following pages on the English Wikipedia use this file (pages on other projects are not listed):
Global file usage
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on azb.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ca.wikipedia.org
- Usage on eo.wikipedia.org
- Usage on es.wikipedia.org
- Usage on eu.wikipedia.org
- Usage on hu.wikipedia.org
- Usage on id.wiktionary.org
- Usage on la.wikipedia.org
- Usage on lt.wikipedia.org
- Usage on nl.wikipedia.org
- Usage on pap.wikipedia.org
- Usage on pl.wikipedia.org
- Usage on pl.wiktionary.org
- Usage on pt.wikipedia.org
- Usage on vec.wikipedia.org
This file contains additional information, probably added from the digital camera or scanner used to create or digitize it.
If the file has been modified from its original state, some details may not fully reflect the modified file.
Content is available under CC BY-SA 3.0
unless otherwise noted.