File:Oliver Munday Illustration for Foreign Policy magazine article by William T. Vollmann.jpg
No higher resolution available.
This image is of a drawing, painting, print, or other two-dimensional work of art, and the copyright for it is most likely owned by either the artist who produced the image, the person who commissioned the work, or their heirs. It is believed that the use of low-resolution images of works of art
- for critical commentary on
- the work in question,
- the artistic genre or technique of the work of art or
- the school to which the artist belongs
- on the English-language Wikipedia, hosted on servers in the United States by the non-profit Wikimedia Foundation,
- Please add a detailed non-free use rationale for each article the image is used in, which must also declare compliance with the other parts of the non-free content criteria, as well as the source of the work and copyright information.
- For example fair use rationales, see Wikipedia:Use rationale examples.
To patrollers and administrators: If this image has an appropriate rationale please append |image has rationale=yes as a parameter to the license template.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
You cannot overwrite this file.
The following pages on the English Wikipedia use this file (pages on other projects are not listed):
This file contains additional information, probably added from the digital camera or scanner used to create or digitize it.
If the file has been modified from its original state, some details may not fully reflect the modified file.
Last edited on 2 March 2017, at 14:12
Content is available under CC BY-SA 3.0
unless otherwise noted.