Look up hama
, or háma
in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
is a city in west-central Syria, previously known as Hamath.
Hama or Hamath (or variants) may refer to:
In alphabetical order, by complete name.
- Al-Hamah, a village in Rif Dimashq Governorate, Syria
- Al-Hamma, Tiberias, a depopulated Palestinian Arab village
, hot springs and archaeological site at the site of Al-Hamma
- Emmaus, town mentioned in the New Testament; name derived from Hamma or Hammat
- Hamat, a village in Lebanon
- Hamat Tiberias, archaeological site at ancient town, Israel
- Hamath-zobah, ancient place or kingdom in Aram
- Mevo Hama, Israeli settlement in the Golan Heights
- Tell el-Hammeh, tell on the West Bank
- Tell Hammeh, tell in Jordan
, English village, recorded in the Domesday Book as Hama
- Hama (Yuan dynasty), government official
- Chisaki Hama (born 1988), a Japanese model, actress, and singer
- Fumie Hama (born 1939), Japanese speed skater
- Larry Hama (born 1949), an American writer, artist, actor and musician
- Taiyo Hama (濱 大耀, born 1998), Japanese footballer
- Takumi Hama (濱 託巳, born 1996), Japanese footballer
Science and technology
Last edited on 10 November 2020, at 22:37
Content is available under CC BY-SA 3.0
unless otherwise noted.