Kittredge Hall, home to Harvard University Press
Notable authors published by HUP include Eudora Welty
, Walter Benjamin
, E. O. Wilson
, John Rawls
, Emily Dickinson
, Stephen Jay Gould
, Helen Vendler
, Carol Gilligan
, Amartya Sen
, David Blight
, Martha Nussbaum
, and Thomas Piketty
The Display Room in Harvard Square, dedicated to selling HUP publications, closed on June 17, 2009.
Related publishers, imprints, and series HUP owns the Belknap Press imprint
, which it inaugurated in May 1954 with the publication of the Harvard Guide to American History
The John Harvard Library
is published under the Belknap imprint.
- ^ TriLiteral
- ^ "As Many Books as Possible Short of Bankruptcy". Harvard Magazine. March–April 2013. Retrieved January 28, 2015.
- ^ "New director for Harvard University Press". Harvard Gazette. July 12, 2017. Retrieved July 14, 2017.
- ^ TriLiteral
- ^ "LSC Buys TriLiteral; Turner Purchases Gürze Books". PublishersWeekly.com. Retrieved July 8, 2018.
- ^ "Last Chapter". Harvard Magazine. September–October 2009. Retrieved December 2, 2010.
- ^ Bridenbaugh, Carl (May 9, 1954). "For Explorers of Our Past: Harvard Guide to American History". The New York Times Book Review. Retrieved May 30, 2010.
- ^ Roman, Joe (2011). Listed: Dispatches from America's Endangered Species Act. Harvard University Press. ISBN 9780674061279.
- ^ "Winners: SEJ 11th Annual Awards for Reporting on the Environment". Society of Environmental Journalists. October 17, 2012. Archived from the original on August 24, 2017. Retrieved July 15, 2017.
Last edited on 29 March 2021, at 02:02
Content is available under CC BY-SA 3.0
unless otherwise noted.