Maeen Abdulmalik Saeed
(Arabic: مَعِيِن عبد الملك سَعِيِد الصَّبْرِي; born 1976)
is a Yemeni
politician who has been the Prime Minister of Yemen
since 18 October 2018.
He previously served as the minister of public works in Bin Dagher's cabinet.
Saeed has a PhD
in architecture and design theories.
Saeed was an architect and a technocratic figure, who worked in an advisory group in Cairo
in the field of planning and construction. He also worked as assistant professor in the Engineering Faculty at Thamar University
. Saeed participated with the governmental delegation in consultation rounds with Houthi
militias in the first Geneva
conference and in the Swiss city of Biel
and in Kuwait
Prime Minister of Yemen
On October 18, 2018, Yemen's President Abdrabbuh Mansur Hadi
sacked Ahmed Obeid bin Daghr
, blaming him for the economic crisis rocking Yemen. Saeed was appointed in his place, making him the youngest prime minister in Yemen's history.
2020 airport attack
- ^ "السيرة الذاتية لرئيس الوزراء الجديد". وكالة الانباء اليمنية Saba Net :: سبأ نت. Retrieved Dec 30, 2020.
- ^ "Yemen war: President Hadi sacks his prime minister amid humanitarian crisis".
- ^ a b "PROFILE: Who is Yemen's new Prime Minister Maeen Abdulmalik Saeed?". Al Arabiya English. Oct 16, 2018. Retrieved Dec 30, 2020.
- ^ "معين عبد الملك: رئيس وزراء لا شأن له بالسياسة". www.alaraby.co.uk/. Retrieved Dec 30, 2020.
- ^ Magdy | AP, Ahmed Al-Haj and Samy. "Yemeni officials: Blast at Aden airport kills 25, wounds 110". Retrieved Dec 30, 2020 – via www.washingtonpost.com.
- ^ "Yemeni officials: Blast at Aden airport kills 25, wounds 110". Associated Press. 30 December 2020. Retrieved 30 December 2020.
Last edited on 21 March 2021, at 17:29
Content is available under CC BY-SA 3.0
unless otherwise noted.