is a very old town in the countryside of Sfax
, formerly known as Triaga.
It is noticed for its production of olives and other fruits, vegetables and produces as Olive Oil.
It is in Sfax delegation, which is in the Sfax Governorate
, and nowadays, it contains nearly 2214 people.
The town served a real function in the Tunisian French war
(1881-1956) and during the construction of the state (1956-1964).
Last edited on 19 January 2018, at 01:17
Content is available under CC BY-SA 3.0
unless otherwise noted.