is an Australian
news and entertainment website
owned by News Corp Australia
. It had 9.6 million unique readers in April 2019
and specialises in breaking national and international news as well as entertainment, sport, lifestyle, travel, technology and finance.
- Lisa Muxworthy - Editor-In-Chief
- Stephanie Raethel - Group Features Editor
- Oliver Murray - Editor
- Liz Burke - Deputy Editor
- Kerry Warren - Afternoon News Editor
- Andrew Backhouse - Morning Homepage Editor
- Wenlei Ma - Afternoon Homepage Editor
- Matt Young - Night Editor
According to third-party web analytics
, News.com.au was the 19th and 27th most visited website in Australia respectively, as of July 2015.
SimilarWeb rates the site as the third most visited news website in Australia, attracting more than 18 million visitors per month. Nielsen Online
Ratings rated news.com.au as Australia's most popular news website as of January 2015.
Whilst frequently ranked as the number-one visited Australian news website in Australia during 2019, as of June 2020, News.com.au has slipped to the third most visited news website in Australia after ABC News Online
and Daily Mail Australia
- ^ "Nielsen Digital Content Ratings April 2019 Tagged Rankings". The Nielsen Company. Retrieved 25 May 2019.
- ^ "About us". News.com.au. 24 March 2015. Retrieved 18 January 2019.
- ^ "News.com.au Site Overview". Alexa. Retrieved 18 January 2019.
- ^ a b "News.com.au Analytics". SimilarWeb. Retrieved 18 January 2019.
- ^ "Top 50 sites in Australia for News And Media". SimilarWeb. Archived from the original on 25 August 2015. Retrieved 30 July 2015.
- ^ "News site audiences dive but News.com.au increases lead at the top of online ratings in January". Mumbrella. 11 February 2015. Retrieved 18 January 2019.
- ^ "News.com.au tumbles to sixth in ranking of Australia's most popular websites, as ABC maintains lead". Mumbrella. 4 June 2020. Retrieved 24 June 2020.
Last edited on 7 May 2021, at 18:08
Content is available under CC BY-SA 3.0
unless otherwise noted.