Countries in blue border the Pacific Rim.
List of countries on the Pacific Rim
This is a list of countries that are generally considered to be a part of the Pacific Rim, since they lie along the Pacific Ocean
Arranging from north to south, west to east in directional order.
- Clausen, A. W. The Pacific Asian Countries: A Force For Growth in the Global Economy. Los Angeles: World Affairs Council, 1984. ED 244 852.
- Cleveland, Harlan. The Future of the Pacific Basin: A Keynote Address. New Zealand: Conference on New Zealand's Prospects in the Pacific Region, 1983.
- Gibney, Frank B., Ed. Whole Pacific Catalog. Los Angeles, CA: 1981.
- "The Pacific Basin Alliances, Trade and Bases." GREAT DECISIONS 1987. New York: Foreign Policy Association, 1987. ED 283 743.
- Palin, Michael (1997). Full Circle. BBC Books. ISBN 0-563-37121-8.. A travelogue of a complete journey around the Pacific Rim accompanying the 1997 TV series Full Circle with Michael Palin.
- Rogers, Theodore S., and Robert L. Snakenber. "Language Studies in the Schools: A Pacific Prospect." EDUCATIONAL PERSPECTIVES 21 (1982): 12–15.
- Wedemeyer, Dan J., and Anthony J. Pennings, Eds. Telecommunications—Asia, Americas, Pacific: PTC 86. "Evolution of the Digital Pacific." Proceedings of the Annual Meeting of the Pacific Telecommunications Council: Honolulu, Hawaii, 1986. ED 272 147.
- West, Philip, and Thomas Jackson. The Pacific Rim and the Bottom Line. Bloomington, Indiana, 1987.
- ^ Wojtan, Linda S. (December 1987). "Teaching about the Pacific Rim. ERIC Digest No. 43". ERIC. Retrieved March 12, 2011.
- ^ "Countries of the Pacific Rim". About.com. Retrieved 2008-06-05.
- ^ Only the Russian Far East, which is partly located on the Pacific Rim
Phillips, Douglas A. and Steven C. Levi. The Pacific Rim Region: Emerging Giant
. Hillside, NJ: Enslow Publishers, 1988. ISBN 0-89490-191-5
Last edited on 22 March 2021, at 20:07
Content is available under CC BY-SA 3.0
unless otherwise noted.