is the first Saudi woman to chair the Saudi Arabian stock exchange (Tadawul
), the largest stock market in the Middle East.
She is leading comprehensive efforts to further connect the Saudi capital markets with the global system, in line with Vision 2030.
She was also the CEO and a Board Director of NCB
Capital, the investment arm of the National Commercial Bank, the largest bank in Saudi Arabia.
During he years leading NCB Capital, assets under management more than quadroupled, and market share grew in brokerage and corporate finance.
She is now a board member in Saudi Airlines and Saudi Telecom.
Prior to that, Ms. Al-Suhaimi was the Chief Investment Officer at Jadwa Investment, a leading independent asset management boutique, which she joined in 2007 as head of portfolio management. She began her investing career in the asset management division of Samba, where she advanced to become a Senior Portfolio Manager, co-managing USD 12 billion in local equities.
In 2017, Ms. Al-Suhaimi was named one of "50 people to watch" by Bloomberg Businessweek.
Ms. Al-Suhaimi graduated with highest honors from the accounting program at King Saud University, and completed the General Management Program at Harvard Business School in 2015.
- ^ "Sarah Al Suhaimi to Become the First Woman to Head Saudi Arabia's Stock Exchange". Bloomberg.com. 2017-02-16. Retrieved 2017-04-04.
- ^ "Board of Directors". Tadawul
- ^ "NCBC". www.ncbc.com. Retrieved 2017-04-04.
- ^ Saudi stock exchange appoints first female chair Reuters
- ^ Sarah Alsuhaimi, Chairperson, Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul), Saudi Arabia Financial Sector Conference
Last edited on 23 May 2021, at 15:41
Content is available under CC BY-SA 3.0
unless otherwise noted.