is an identifier for a time offset from UTC
of +04:00. In ISO 8601 the associated time would be written as 2019-02-07T23:28:34+04:00. This time is used in:
UTC+04:00 – 2010: yellow (all year round), blue (DST Northern Hemisphere), light blue (sea areas)
Time in the Middle East
Light colors indicate where standard time is observed all year; dark colors indicate where daylight saving time is observed.
Time zones of Africa:
a The islands of Cape Verde are to the west of the African mainland.b Mauritius and the Seychelles are to the east and north-east of Madagascar respectively. As standard time (all year round)
Discrepancies between official UTC+04:00 and geographical UTC+04:00 Areas located in UTC+04:00 longitudes using other time zones
Most parts of the country, including Samarkand
Areas located outside UTC+04:00 longitudes using UTC+04:00 time
Areas between 37°30' E and 52°30' E ("physical" UTC+03:00)
- Georgia, excluding Abkhazia and South Ossetia
- Armenia and Artsakh
Russia, with parts of its territories:
- Astrakhan, Samara, Saratov and Ulyanovsk (with an exception of the very east)
- Western half of the of Udmurtia
French Southern and Antarctic Lands
- ^ "Russia Time Zone Map". WorldTimeZone.com. Retrieved 22 March 2018.
- ^ Federal law of 3 June 2011 no. 107-FZ (as amended on 22 December 2020) "On the calculation of time", Article 5. Time zones, Consultant Plus (in Russian).
- ^ New Time Zone in Russia's Volgograd Region, Timeanddate.com, 17 December 2020.
- ^ "Armenia scraps daylight saving time for good". 2012-01-31. Retrieved 2017-03-20.
- ^ "Times are a' changing in Georgia". BBC News. 2004-06-27. Retrieved 2017-03-20.
- ^ "Guide Pratique De L'hivernant" (PDF) (in French). Terres Australes et Antarctiques Françaises. p. 30. Retrieved 18 August 2012.
- ^ "Current Times In French Southern and Antarctic Territories..." Time Genie. Retrieved 18 August 2012.
- ^ "Current Time In Glorioso Islands, Glorioso Islands..." Time Genie. Retrieved 18 August 2012.
- ^ "Current Time In Tromelin Island, Tromelin Island..." Time Genie. Retrieved 18 August 2012.
- ^ "World Time Zone Map Section # 19". WorldTimeZone.com. Retrieved 15 July 2012.
- ^ "Mauritius will not repeat daylight saving time". 2009-06-05. Retrieved 2017-03-20.
Last edited on 4 May 2021, at 02:42
Content is available under CC BY-SA 3.0
unless otherwise noted.