It (2017 film)2017 supernatural horror film directed by Andy Muschietti and based on a novel by Stephen King It
is a 2017 film
about a group of bullied kids who band together when a malevolent shapeshifting creature, taking the appearance of a clown, begins hunting and eating children. then pennywise marries georgie and they have a kid named bill and richie, richie then marries sonia and happy ever after
Oranges and lemons, said the bells of Saint Clement's. You owe me five farthings said the bells of Saint Martin's. When will you pay me said the bells of old Bailey. When I grow rich said the bells of Shoreitch. And, when will that be..? said the bells of Stepney. Oh, I do not know,said the great bell of Bow. Here comes the candle, to light you to bed. And here comes the chopper, to chop off your head!.
- [as a leper, holding one of Eddie's medical pills] Do you think this will help me, Eddie?
- Where you going, Eds? If you lived here, you'd be home by now. Come join the clown, Eds. You'll float down here. We all float down here. Yes, we do! [laughs]
- [as a leper] Eddie... What are you looking for?
- [to Eddie] Tasty, tasty, beautiful fear!
- This isn't real enough for you, Billy? I'm not real enough for you? It was real enough for Georgie!
- [to Richie] Beep beep, Richie.
- [to Beverly, via speaker] Step right up, Beverly! Step right up! Come change! Come float! You'll laugh, you'll cry! You'll cheer, you'll die! Introducing Pennywise the Dancing Clown!
- [to the Losers Club, about Bill] No! I'll take him! I'll take all of you! And I'll feast on your flesh as I feed on your fear... Or... you'll just leave us be. I will take him. Only him. And I will have my long rest, and you will all live to grow and thrive and lead happy lives, until old age takes you back to the weeds.
- [as a leper, having one of Eddie’s pills on its tongue] Time to take your pill, Eddie!
- [to Beverly, using the face of her abusive father] Hey, Bevvie. Are you still my little girl?
- [last words] Fear...
- [to Eddie] Time to float!
- [to Georgie] Take it, Georgie.
- What happens when another Georgie goes missing? Or another Betty? Or one of us? Are you just going to pretend it didn’t happen, like everyone else in this town?
- If we stick together, all of us, we'll win. I promise.
- He thrusts his fists against the post, and still insists he sees the ghost.
- [to It/Pennywise] That’s why you didn’t kill Beverly...because she wasn’t afraid. We aren’t either. Not anymore. Now you’re the one who’s afraid. Because you’re gonna starve.
- Swear... Swear if It isn't dead... if It ever comes back... we'll come back, too.
- [to the Losers Club] If you say it’s summer one more f-f-fucking time...!
- I want to run towards something! Not away!
- We were all together when we saw it! That’s why we’re still alive!
- I need to show you something.
- You see it too, my dad couldn't see it. I thought that I might be crazy.
- Derry is not like any town I've been in before. People die or disappear six times the national average. And that's just grown ups. Kids are worse. Way, way worse.
- Your hair is winter fire, january ambers. My heart burns there too.
- They're gazebos! They're bullshit!
- Have you ever heard of a staph infection?
- Shut up, Richie!
- This is so unsanitary!
- Its basically- piss and shit! So I'm just telling you! You guys are splashing around in millions of gallons of Derry pee, so.
- [after Richie asks about the pregnancy pills] I'm saving them for your sister!
- My grandfather thinks this town is cursed. That all the bad things that happen in this town are because of one thing. An evil thing.
- My grandfather was right. I'm an outsider. Gotta stay that way.
- Doesn't smell like caca to me señor.
- I can't believe I pulled the short straw. You guys are lucky we're not measuring dicks.
- Can only virgins see this stuff? Is that why I'm not seeing this shit?
- [referring to Beverly] I'm sorry, who invited Molly Ringwald into the group?
- [referring to Ben] And look at this motherfucker! He's leaking Hamburger Helper!
- [to Ben] I'm glad I got to meet you before you died.
- [to Henry Bowers] Go blow your dad, you mullet-wearing asshole!
- You know the Barrens aren't that bad. Who doesn't love splashing around in shitty water?
- [to Bill] I told you, Bill. I fucking told you. I don't wanna die. It's your fault. You punched me in the face, you made me walk through shitty water, you dragged me into a fucking crackhead house! And now...[grabs a nearby bat]...I'm gonna have to kill this fucking clown. [to It/Pennywise] Welcome to the Losers' Club, asshole! [attacks him with the bat]
- [referring to how much he talks] It is a gift...
- It's summer! We're supposed to be having fun! This isn't fun, it's scary and disgusting.
- Uh- reflecting on what I just read [about the Torah.], I like what it says about indifference. Well, when you're a kid, you think the universe revolves around you, that you'll always be protected and cared for. That you'll always have the same friends as when you were 12. Then, one day, something bad happens and you realize that's not true. You wake up suddenly not caring about lives outside your own, nothing going on outside of your front door matters anymore. You separate yourself from anything that might matter to you. Neighbors, your family, your friends. But when you're alone as a kid, the monsters see you as weaker, and they start to come for you, and you don't even notice they're getting closer until it's too late. So they attack you before you find the truth about what's happening. If any of you opened your eyes, if you really cared, you would see what we're going through. I guess, indifference, is a part of growing up. Becoming an adult, isn't about being able to vote, or being able to drink, or drive. Becoming an adult, according to the holy scripture, in Derry, is learning not to give a shit.
- No! No next time, Bill! You're insane!
Pennywise: [from inside a sewer grate] Hiya, Georgie! What a nice boat. Do you want it back?
Georgie: Um... Yes, please.
Pennywise: You look like a nice boy. I bet you have a lot of friends.
Georgie: Three, but my brother is my bestest.
Pennywise: Where is he?
Georgie: In bed. Sick.
Pennywise: I bet I could cheer him up. I'll give him a balloon. Do you want a balloon too, Georgie?
Georgie: I'm not supposed to take stuff from strangers.
Pennywise: Oh! Well, I'm Pennywise the Dancing Clown! "Pennywise?" "Yes?" "Meet Georgie. Georgie, meet Pennywise." [Georgie laughs] Now we aren't strangers. Are we?
Georgie: I guess so. What are you doing in the sewer?
Pennywise: Storm blew me away. Blew the whole circus away. [chuckles] Can you smell the circus, Georgie? There's peanuts, cotton candy, hot dogs, and...?
Pennywise: Popcorn! Is that your favorite?
Pennywise: Mine, too! [laughs] Because they pop! Pop, pop! Pop, pop! Pop, pop, pop!
[They both laugh, but then Pennywise's smile fades, and he stares at Georgie hungrily. Georgie starts to feel uneasy]
Georgie: Um... I should get going now.
Pennywise: Oh! W-Without your boat? You don't wanna lose it, Georgie. Bill's gonna kill you. Here. Take it. Take it, Georgie.
[As soon as Georgie starts to reach for the paper boat, Pennywise grabs his right arm and opens his mouth, revealing several rows of sharp teeth, bites Georgie's arm and rips it off. Georgie cries, screams, and attempts to crawl away while bleeding. Pennywise then grabs Georgie and drags him into the sewer]
: Hey, guys. What do you wanna do tomorrow?Richie
: I start my training.Eddie
: Well, what training?Richie
: Street Fighter
: Is that how you wanna spend your summer? Inside an arcade?Richie
: Beats spending it inside your mother.
Richie: [opens a cabinet full of medicine and pills] Hey, Eddie? Are these birth control pills?
Eddie: Yeah, I'm saving them for your sister. This is private stuff!
Sonia Kaspbrak: Aren't you forgetting something?
[Eddie sighs and reluctantly walks over to kiss her on the cheek]
[Richie snorts trying not to laugh. Bill hits him on the chest, signaling for him to shut up]
Richie: Do you want one from me too, Mrs. K? I was—
[Eddie shoves him and Bill out the door]
Eddie: Bye, Mommy!
Richie: You guys comin'?
Eddie: Uh uh. It’s gray water!
Richie: What the hell is "gray water"?
Eddie: It's basically ...piss and shit, so I'm just tellin' you!
Richie: [about the rumors about Beverly] I hear the list is longer than my wang.
Stanley: That's not saying much.
"Georgie": I lost it, Billy. Don't be mad.
Bill: I'm n-not mad at you.
"Georgie": It just floated off...but, Bill? If you'll come with me, you'll float, too.
"Georgie": You'll float, too. You'll float, too. You'll float, too. You'll float, too. You'll float, too! You'll float, too! You'll float, too! You'll float, too! ["Georgie"’s voice deepens] YOU'LL FLOAT, TOO! YOU'LL FLOAT, TOO! YOU'LL FLOAT, TOO! YOU'LL FLOAT, TOO!
Pennywise: [drags “Georgie” into the water] YOU'LL FLOAT, TOO!
Eddie: Okay, so let me get this straight. It comes out from wherever to eat kids for like, a year, and then what? It just goes into hibernation?
Stanley: Maybe it's like, what do you call it... Cicadas? You know, the bugs that come out in every 17 years.
Mike: My grandfather thinks this town is cursed. He says that, all the bad things that happen in this town are because of one thing. An evil thing that feeds off the people of Derry.
Stanley: But it can't be one thing. We all saw something different.
Mike: Maybe. Or maybe it knows what scares us the most, and that's what we see.
Eddie: I saw a leper. He was like a walking infection.
Stanley: But you didn't. Because it isn't real. None of this is. Not Eddie's leper, or Bill seeing Georgie, or the woman I keep seeing.
Richie: Is she hot?
Stanley: No, Richie! She's not hot! Her face is all messed up. None of this makes any sense. They're all like bad dreams.
Mike: I don't think so. I know the difference between a bad dream and real life, okay?
Eddie: What'd you see? You saw something too?
Mike: Yes. You guys know that burned down house on Harris Avenue? I was inside when it burned down. Before I was rescued, my mom and dad were trapped in the next room over from me, they were... pushing and pounding on the door... trying to get to me. But it was too hot. When the firemen finally found them, the skin on their hands had melted down to the bone. We're all afraid of something.
Ben: You got that right.
Eddie: Alright, Rich, what are you scared of?
Beverly: I need to show you something.
Richie: More than we saw at the quarry?
Bill: [to Richie] S-S-Stay here.
Richie: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! What if her dad comes back?
Stanley: Do what you always do: start talking! [the others Losers, except Richie, all go to Beverly's apartment]
Richie: It is a gift!
Bill: We like hanging with you.
Beverly: [smiling] Thanks.
Bill: You shouldn't thank us too much. Hanging with us makes you a loser, too.
Beverly: [still smiling] I think I can live with that.
TV Hostess: And this is my most favorite part of the afternoon. Getting to know all about so many of you. Is there someone here that wants to share with us what they most enjoyed about today?
TV Hostess: How about you?
Girl: I liked seeing the clown.
TV Hostess: You did? You liked the clown?
TV Hostess: What about the rest of you?
Boy: I liked when the bubbles float.
TV Hostess: You did? Me too! I just love watching things float.
Children: We all float!
TV Hostess: That's right! And you will, too, Henry. Make it a wonderful day. Kill him!
Hostess & Children: Kill him. Kill him. Kill him! Kill him! Kill him! Kill him! Kill him!
[Henry stabs his father in the throat with his switchblade]
TV Narrator: Oh, no! Give him a big round of applause!
[Henry holds his struggling father back as he bleeds out]
TV Hostess: Well done, Henry!
Pennywise, Hostess, & Children: Kill them all! Kill them all! Kill them all! Kill them all! Kill them all! Kill them all! Kill them all! KILL THEM ALL! KILL THEM ALL! KILL THEM ALL!
Beverly: I'm not afraid of you.
Pennywise: [sniffs at Beverly briefly, then turns away and starts glaring at her] You will be.
"Georgie": What took you so long?
Bill: I was l-looking for you this whole time.
"Georgie": I couldn't find my way out of here. He said I could have my boat back, Billy.
Bill: Was she f-fast?
"Georgie": I couldn't keep up with it.
Bill: 'She', Georgie. You call boats 'she'.
"Georgie": Take me home, Billy. [starts crying] I wanna go home! I miss you, I wanna be with Mom and Dad!
Bill: [crying] I want more than anything for you to be home. With Mom, and Dad...I miss you so much!
"Georgie": I love you, Billy.
Bill: I love you too... [pulls out bolt gun and points it at "Georgie”’s head] But you're not Georgie.
- It Takes Many Forms
- You'll float too.
- What are you afraid of?
- Fead on your fear .
Last edited on 14 September 2021, at 13:50
Content is available under CC BY-SA 3.0
unless otherwise noted.