The Rage: Carrie 21999 American horror film directed by Katt Shea Every teen thinks terrible thoughts... Hers are deadly. Taglines
- I had a traumatic experience in high school. I tried to help someone, and it backfired horribly.
- (to Rachel)‘’It’s a trait, Rachel. You’ve inherited it. Telekineis; the ability to move objects with your mind.
- (going back to the old school) The night of the prom. Seventy-three people died. A few of us survived, but we never talked about that night.
- Please. Don't leave me. I don't have anyone. Please, God... let me die.
- I always wanted to be one of the shiny, happy people.
- (angry) Is that all I was to you, Jesse? Thirty points?!?
- (to Sue) With all due respect, lady, you are seriously batshit. I am walking back into the real world now.
Jesse: Doesn't it bother you that some girl (Rachel or Carrie) offed herself?
Tracy: No, it's not like she was anybody.
Tracy: I mean, I didn't know her.
Rachel: I don't think that I believe in it.
English Teacher: Believe in what?
English Teacher: Then you have bigger problems than passing this class.
Sue: You've heard of Carrie White, haven't you?
Rachel: (blunt) Supposedly she set the fire as some sort of revenge-suicide thing, Elvis was her date and they escaped in a UFO.
Mark Bing: We're all friends here. We're all friends!
Jesse: No, we just grew up together.
Jesse: Don't fuck with me!
Monica: So are you going to the game? Just blink once for yes.
- Looks can kill.
- Every teen thinks terrible thoughts... Hers are deadly.
- What if you have the power to move objects with your mind? What if everyone gave you a reason to use that power?
- Don't cross her... It could be deadly.
- This March, terror runs in the family.
Last edited on 6 June 2021, at 03:15
Content is available under CC BY-SA 3.0
unless otherwise noted.