Maintenance work is vital to keeping Wikibooks running optimally. You can help with most of these tasks to make Wikibooks a better project!
Content and Contributions
- Accuracy and NPOV disputes
- Books to be merged and History merge requests
- Broken and Double redirects
- Copyright violations – Check whether permission was granted by the copyright owner for works.
- New pages – Add category templates to pages,to pages that might be in a transition stage to becoming real books, and add to very short pages that meet the speedy deletion criteria.
- Pages needing attention like fixing wikicode, spelling, layout, etc.
- Pending changes – Accept or reject edits to previously reviewed pages.
- Requests for deletion – Discussions about books that don't meet the speedy deletion criteria.
- Requests for edits to protected pages.
- Requests for expansion of books, pages, and sections.
- Requested books – Check for existing books, remove some of those already created.
- Speedy deletions – Read the Deletion policy first.
- Stubs, Orphans, Queries, and Short pages are often missing categories, links, explanations, and other elements books and pages are expected to include. They may be speedy deleted when abandoned and improves are unlikely.
- Recent changes by new and anonymous contributors. Verify edits. Welcome new and anonymous contributors who have made good contributions. See Wikibooks:Templates/User messages
- Requests for unblock – Requests by users to be unblocked.
Last edited on 29 May 2020, at 21:46
Content is available under CC BY-SA 3.0
unless otherwise noted.