University have claimed the 2021 Sunshine Coast Rugby Union A grade premiership, defeating Noosa 10 points to 6 at Australia's University of the Sunshine Coast on Saturday.
- Australia: University claim 2021 Sunshine Coast Rugby Union A grade premiership
- Wikinews interviews Anda Banikos, local council candidate in South Gippsland, Australia
- Australia: Wikinews interviews Rebecca Jennings, independent candidate for Daly by-election
- Australia: Wikinews interviews Wayne Connop, independent candidate for Daly by-election
- Australia: Mat Morgan, Greens candidate in South Gippsland, talks climate, tourism, and local issues with Wikinews
- At least six injured after stabbing in New Zealand supermarket
- South Gippsland, Australia local council candidate Sue Plowright speaks with Wikinews about environment, education, and other local issues
- Latrobe City, Australia records first COVID-19 case since January 12 with new Traralgon case
- United States Indo-Pacific Commander meets with Philippine senior officials for 70th anniversary of Mutual Defense Treaty
- Philippine Armed Forces chief tests positive for COVID-19 in antigen test
- Two US congressmen fly into Kabul; trip reportedly unauthorized
- 2021 rugby union season on Australia's Sunshine Coast to culminate with September 18 Grand Final
- Australian and Victorian governments to begin stage three of Shepparton railway line upgrade in September
- Australia: Sunbury railway line slated for five days of 24-hour upgrades
- Afghan Taliban occupies Kabul as president Ghani flees the country
- Afghan city of Mazar-i-Sharif captured by Taliban
- One person dead, 5 injured in early morning Dorchester shooting
Since June 2019, the people of South Gippsland Shire, located at the southernmost tip of Australia, have been without a local council, after a state government inquiry found "high levels of tension" within the council.
In the Northern Territory of Australia (NT), voters in the electoral division of Daly are scheduled to vote for a new Member of the Legislative Assembly (MLA) tomorrow.
In the Northern Territory of Australia, voters in the electoral division of Daly are scheduled to vote for a new Member of the Legislative Assembly on September 11. Wikinews spoke to one of the four candidates in Daly, Wayne Connop, who is running as an independent candidate
Since June 2019, the people of South Gippsland Shire, located at the southernmost tip of Australia, have been without a local council, after a state government inquiry found "high levels of tension" within the council. Wikinews interviewed one of the candidates standing in this election, Mat Morgan.
We are a group of volunteers whose mission
is to present reliable, unbiased and relevant news. All our content is released under a free license
. By making our content perpetually available for free redistribution and use, we hope to contribute to a global digital commons. Wikinews stories are written from a neutral point of view
to ensure fair and unbiased reporting.
Wikinews in other languages
View edit history of this page.
Content is available under CC BY 2.5
unless otherwise noted.