Early life and education
Ford starred in the feature films Deeply
, Gosford Park
, Slap Her... She's French
(released in the U.S. as She Gets What She Wants
), How to Deal
, and September Dawn
Ford portrayed Jean Paul, the French boyfriend of Zoey Bartlet
's character) in six episodes of the fourth season of the television drama The West Wing
, and Superman
's future enemy, Mr. Mxyzptlk
, in the fourth season episode of Smallville
titled "Jinx". He appeared as Steve in one episode of the FOX
sitcom Grounded for Life
, opposite Donal Logue
and Megyn Price
. He also played Benjamin Chow, the boyfriend of Kat Warbler (Lizzy Caplan
's character), in five episodes of the CBS sitcom The Class
. In the first season of the NBC
, he played Jeffrey Farmer opposite Damian Lewis
In 2008, Ford starred in the love story/thriller Rez Bomb
about a Lakota girl and a white boy who are very much in love, but get themselves into trouble with a brutal money lender.
Ford played a vampire named Trevor in three episodes of The CW
supernatural drama The Vampire Diaries
. In November 2011, Ford appeared in one episode of the CW drama 90210
. In March 2012, Ford filmed J. J. Abrams
' CW TV pilot Shelter
, portraying a British rock star named Tyler Dean.
In May 2012, Ford played the lead role, Alex, in a short film titled Shoot'er
, opposite Nikki Sixx
, directed by P.R. Brown.
On September 29, 2013, Ford appeared in the Season 6 premiere episode of The Mentalist
Ford starred in Burning Blue
, a military drama about two Navy fighter pilots who find themselves in the midst of a forbidden relationship, throwing their lives and careers into disarray. Lionsgate
released the film on June 6, 2014.
On August 6, 2014, Sixx:A.M.
premiered their music video for the single "Gotta Get It Right" off their Modern Vintage
album, featuring Ford.
Ford starred with Mischa Barton
, a thriller about a road trip to Death Valley that results in getting hopelessly lost in the most stunning, but unforgiving topographical terrain on the planet.
Ford starred in Superior
, a short film about a stranger passing through town who sparks a teenage girl's desire to distinguish herself from her identical twin sister. The film premiered at Sundance Film Festival
on January 23, 2015.
Ford has been in a relationship with American actress and model Natalie Cohen
since March 2011.
- ^ "Trent Ford -- pictures, images, gallery, info, bio, gossip". mostbeautifulman.com. Archived from the original on 2014-01-01.
- ^ Rebecca Murray. "How to Deal - Trent Ford Interview". About.
- ^ ""Life" A Civil War (TV Episode 2007)". IMDb. 14 June 2008.
- ^ "Trent Ford Work and Photos - Fandango". Fandango.
- ^ Storm Models London. "Trent Ford". stormmodels.com. Archived from the original on 2011-07-16.
- ^ "Rez Bomb (2008) - Plot Summary". IMDb.
- ^ "Vampire Diaries' Trent Ford Joins J. J. Abrams Pilot 'Shelter'". digitalspy.com. 2012-03-27.
- ^ "SHOOT'ER". Kickstarter.
- ^ "Trent Ford". TV Guide.
- ^ "Burning Blue". burningbluefilm.com.
- ^ "Sixx:A.M. "Gotta Get It Right" Music Video". revolvermag.com.
- ^ "Deserted". IMDb.com.
- ^ "Deserted". Set Photos from "Deserted".
- ^ "Sundance Unveils Shorts Roster". screendaily.com.
- ^ "An AMAZING Angelic Love Story!!". Seen, Heard, Observed... 2011-09-27.
Last edited on 20 July 2021, at 06:52
Content is available under CC BY-SA 3.0
unless otherwise noted.