You can use the site to search the catalog and look for recently acquired and reviewed items. To place a hold, check your account, or use some of the site’s interactive features, you need to first log in.
Logging in requires two things:
- your library card number, or barcode. It is the 7- to 14-digit number on your card.
- your PIN (personal identification number) or password. This will be at least 4 digits. The maximum will depend on the system your library uses. Some libraries use the last 4 digits of your phone number, others use your birthdate, or your postal or ZIP code. Some allow only numbers, while other libraries may permit a combination of letters and numbers.
Once you have registered
with the site you can choose to log in with a username you created, rather than your library card number. You may find it easier to remember, especially if you need to access your account when you don’t have your card with you.
► To log in to your account
- On the menu at the top right, click Log In, and then click Log In / Register.
- On the Log In page, enter your barcode or username, and your PIN/password.
- Click Log In.
You’ll see your My Library Dashboard page. If you were in the middle of doing something, such as placing a hold, you’ll return to what you were doing prior to logging in.
Problems Logging In?
Can’t remember your user name? A user name contains only letters, numbers and underscores. If that doesn’t help you remember it, log in using your library card number. Your username is for your convenience. You can always log in with your library card number.
Can’t remember your PIN/password? Depending on the system used by your library, your PIN may be:
- a 4-digit number,
- your birthday, in mmddyyyy format,
- your ZIP or postal code,
- a combination of letters and numbers, of 4 or more characters.
If you can’t remember your PIN, you can reset it. Click the Forgot your PIN? link. You’ll get an email with a link in it that will enable you to create a new PIN.
Still can’t log in? Contact your library.