Unsubscribing from magazine notifications
If you no longer want to get notified about new issues of a magazine, you'll need to remove the "Notify me" smart tag from the magazine. Here are the steps:
- Go to .
- Select tags at the top of the screen.
- Under "Smart tags," select your "Notify me" tag. (It might be called "notify," "subscribe," "magazines," or something custom.)
- On a mobile device, swipe left on the magazine you no longer want notifications for, then tap .
- On a computer, click (or a similar icon on the right), select in the "Tags" section, then uncheck the "Notify Me" tag.
- Repeat step 4 until you've removed the "Notify me" tag from all issues of that magazine.