Paying Fines Online
If you owe more than $2.00, you can use a Visa, Master Card or Discover Card to pay fines and replacement fees online.
- There is no additional transaction fee charged.
- You pay all outstanding fines, or you can select line items to pay
- You will get an on screen receipt that you should print.
- If you enter a valid email address, you will get a copy of the receipt emailed to you.
- Your patron record is immediately updated with the payment. You will need to refresh the screen to see your updated patron record.
- Your credit card data is entered on a secure server and is passed directly to the payment processor. The library does not retain credit card information.
How to pay your fines and fees online