How to Use Reading History
How to Opt In Reading History
- Login to My Account;
- Click the My Reading History link ;
- Click Opt In to activate Reading History.
- After you opt in, items you check out will be recorded.
- Items currently checked out at the time of opting in are not added to your reading history.
Please note: The library takes seriously the privacy of your library records.�Therefore we do not have access to what you borrow after you return it.�However, a new feature called "Reading History" is available through The Catalog that allows you to track items you check out.�Participating in this feature is entirely voluntary.�You may start or stop using it, as well as delete any or all titles in your Reading History at any time.�If you choose to start recording " Reading History" you allow our automated system to store this data.�A valid Personal Identification Number (PIN) is required to view your Reading History, therefore it is your responsibility to safeguard your PIN.�However, Reading History is subject to all applicable local, state and federal laws.�Any Reading History information, under those laws, could be examined by law enforcement authorities without your permission.�If this is a concern to you, you should not use "Reading History."
How to View Reading History
- Log into My Account.
- Click on the Reading History link.
- Your reading history will display if you have opted in. For example:
How to Delete Titles from Reading History
- If you want to delete all titles in your Reading History list, click the Delete All link and then click OK, when prompted.
- If you want to delete selected titles in your Reading History list, check the Mark box next to each appropriate title and then, click the Delete Marked link. Then click OK, when prompted.
How to Opt out Reading History
You can opt out reading history any time by clicking the Opt out link at the top of your Reading History table. However, You must remove all titles from your reading history before you can opt out.
How to Export Titles from Reading History
- Click the “Export Reading History” link available at the Reading History display table;
- On the export window as follows, select the way you want to export your reading history, such as which titles or all titles to be exported, which format to export, etc. after you are done, click Submit.