Account Executive - Ziff Media Group
Chicago, Illinois New York, New York
Position at Ziff Media Group
Ziff Media Group is looking for an experienced, digital media sales executive, based in the Chicago market to play a key role in developing and growing retail and tech-endemic accounts.
Don’t know who Ziff Media is? We’re the company that owns Mashable, PCMag, RetailMeNot and over 100 other media properties with expertise across tech, entertainment, and retail categories. Clients like Target, Google, Verizon, Walmart, Amazon and other top Fortune 100 companies come to us because of our scale, reach, efficiency and performance.
We surface products, services, and brands that we know our audience will love-and ultimately buy. And we’re REALLY good at it – in 2020 we drove over $1BN in sales revenue, despite Covid.
As a Sales Executive you will be a vital part of an experienced team that includes leadership from global media agencies, Fortune 50 brands and a couple with Harvard MBAs. This isn’t just a sales role we’re hiring for. We’re looking for you to take a consultative approach to guiding your clients to execute thoughtful, full-funnel campaigns that include branded content, video, display, social--and that perform.
- 3+ years of digital media experience
- 1+ years of sales experience
- Deep contacts and connections with media agencies and clients that purchase digital media solutions
- A track record that shows YOY growth of your business and personal goals
- Assuming a portfolio of new and existing business that represents 20% of the 2021 budget makes you extremely excited to get started so you can rise to the challenge.
- You’re not a micromanager, nor do you want to be managed by one. Instead, you’d rather be selling, meeting new people and winning new business.
- You love the fact that your internal teams at Ziff Media are deeply experienced and prepared to support you with dedicated resources in yield, operations and marketing. They’re there to work closely with you to problem solve and develop killer client solutions.
- Former colleagues would say you’re their favorite colleague because of your experience working with internal teams, you own your work and you treat everyone with respect, kindness and compassion.
- Clients look forward to video calls with you because your presentation skills are beyond stellar, you’re concise and you deliver compelling solutions that solve their business needs.
- You know your Salesforce pipeline back and forth. Because you deeply love numbers, forecasting and achieving your goals.
University Degree/Further Education in a related subject
© 2019 J2 Global, Inc and its affiliate (collectively, "j2"). All rights reserved.
You have been redirected to a J2 Global job page