Online Merchandising Fellow - Ziff Media Group
Position at Ziff Media Group
The Ziff Media Group Fellows Program is searching for energetic and motivated individuals looking to develop their career in digital media. If you’re looking for an opportunity to geek out on tech, internet culture and e-commerce, in a fast-paced, data-driven, results-oriented environment, ZMG is the place for you.
This is not an internship; this is a chance to work with the best in digital media, learn the systems we use, and get a better understanding of our brands, content, and business model. Fellows will benefit from hands-on experience working with team leaders on valuable projects that move our company forward. With available positions across multiple departments, from monetization and marketing to analytics and editorial, Fellows will apply fresh and forward-thinking insights to real-life needs.
Fellowships are geared towards individuals in the early stages of their career path who have a foundational knowledge of the industry and experience relevant to the specific role for which they are applying. Fellowships have an initial term of three months which can be extended for up to a total of 12 months. All fellowship roles are paid and eligible for our healthcare benefits.
As the Fellows Program is aimed at cultivating the next generation of digital media leaders, the culmination of the Fellows program may lead to future employment at ZMG. In the past, select high-performing Fellows have become full time employees at the end or shortly after their fellowship was completed.
Ziff Media Group is looking for an Online Merchandising Fellow who will assist the Merchandisers in optimizing category and store page performance through curation, offer creation and performance analysis. We are seeking someone who is passionate about the online shopping space and knows how to find a phenomenal coupon or deal to save our help our customers save. You will demonstrate confidence, an aptitude to learn quickly and a strong desire to contribute positively every single day. This position is with a highly productive dynamic online publishing company operating with e-commerce partners.
What You'll Do
- Create, edit and optimize coupon and deal content, considering key performance metrics and user experience
- Communicate with cross-functional partners to intake, triage and complete requests for changes on a portfolio of websites
- Perform merchant and offer performance analysis as assigned
- Conduct competitive analysis to compare and improve content
- Ad hoc projects
Who You Are
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills
- Strong aptitude to work within deadlines both independently and as part of a team
- Experienced with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Comfortable learning and working with new content management tools and systems
- Can spot a good deal from 50 feet and love saving money for yourself and others
Ziff Media Group is a portfolio of brands within Ziff Davis, LLC, a J2 Global company, that includes PCMag, Mashable, AskMen, Offers.com, RetailMeNot and BlackFriday.com.
Ziff Media Group is committed to diversity and encourages members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply.
© 2019 J2 Global, Inc and its affiliate (collectively, "j2"). All rights reserved.
You have been redirected to a J2 Global job page