Sales Director - Ziff Media Group
Chicago, Illinois New York, New York New York, New York
Position at Ziff Media Group
Ziff Media Group is looking for an experienced, digital media sales director, based in the NYC or Chicago market to play a key role in developing and growing talent and accounts.
Don’t know who Ziff Media is? We’re the company that owns Mashable, PCMag, RetailMeNot and over 100 other media properties with expertise across tech, entertainment, and retail categories. Clients like Target, Google, Verizon, Walmart, Amazon and other top Fortune 100 companies come to us because of our scale, reach, efficiency and performance.
We surface products, services, and brands that we know our audience will love - and ultimately buy. And we’re REALLY good at it – in 2020 we drove over $1BN in sales revenue, despite Covid.
As a Sales Director you will lead a team to grow revenue, with support from an organization that includes leadership from global media agencies, Fortune 50 brands, and a couple with Harvard MBAs. This isn’t just a director role we’re hiring for. We’re looking for you to take a consultative approach to guiding your team and clients to execute thoughtful, full-funnel campaigns that include branded content, video, display, social, and events.
- 7+ years of digital media experience preferred
- 5+ years of sales experience preferred
- Deep contacts and connections with media agencies and clients that purchase digital media solutions, branded content within the technology and shopping verticals.
- A track record that shows YOY growth of your business and personal goals
- Assuming a portfolio of new and existing business that represents approximately 50% of the 2021 budget makes you extremely excited to get started so you can rise to the challenge.
- You’re not a micromanager, nor do you want to be managed by one. Instead, you’d rather be leading by example, creating strategy, selling, meeting new people and winning new business.
- You love the fact that your internal teams at Ziff Media are deeply experienced and prepared to support you with dedicated resources in yield, operations and marketing. They’re there to work closely with you to problem solve and develop killer client solutions.
- Former colleagues would say you’re their favorite colleague because of your experience working with internal teams, you own your work and you treat everyone with respect, kindness and compassion.
- You’re fast on your feet, innovative and energetic.
- Clients look forward to video calls with you, you’re concise and you deliver compelling solutions that solve their business needs.
- You know your Salesforce pipeline back and forth, because you love achieving your goals.
University Degree/Further Education in a related subject
© 2019 J2 Global, Inc and its affiliate (collectively, "j2"). All rights reserved.
You have been redirected to a J2 Global job page