The Costa Rican Electricity Institute carries out an international public tender for the acquisition of different equipment for the measurement in hydrometeorological stations.
Costa Rican Government Purchase 2021LI-000003-PROV:
requires sensors for some hydrometeorological stations, therefore some of the equipment to be tender
ed is detailed.
* 50 pyranometers for measuring solar radiation, compatible with campbell data logger, cable length of 15 meters.
* 110 hydro-meteorological data recorders with voltage of 10 to 14 VDC SDI-12 interface.
* 10 high precision rain gauges with tilting system, resolution 0.2 MM, operating range 0 - 700 MM/H, accuracy 3%, for rainfall measurements in meteorological stations.
* 100 Precipitation sensors, resolution 0.2 MM, accuracy 1%, operating temperature 0 to 50 O. C. for measuring precipitation.
* 70 submersible pressure level indicators (sensor) to measure water level, measurement time less than 1.5 S, temperature 0 O. / 60 O.C, voltage 6 to 18 Volts, includes communication cable and power supply 100 meters long.
Please access the tender for more information."
Estimated amount: $191,846,624.
Deadline to submit bids: November 12, 2021.