Costa Rica: Office Market in September 2016
Friday, November 11, 2016
At the close of the quarter, there was an increase in the total inventory with the new supply of 53,067 square meters of rentable offices.
From a report by Colliers Costa Rica "Office Property Market September 2016":

The office property market in recent quarters has demonstrated a positive picture regarding new supply, as developers are starting projects to meet demand. Gross absorptions also look healthy and the vacancy rate of office space is slowly showing a decrease in its percentage.  

Supply. At the close of the quarter, there was an increase in the total inventory with the new supply of 53,067 square meters of rentable office area.  A total of eight properties were built, where six are Class A and represents 80.10%. The remaining properties are Class B representing 19.90%.  This latter type of property (Class B) has had a significant increase in its supply for the sector of Alajuela and south of the capital.  

Read full report (in spanish).

DO YOU NEED MORE INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS SECTOR?
Request more information:
Name*
Last Name*
Email:*
Telephone (choose your Country):*


Company:*
Title:*
Size of the Company:*
Industry:*
Yes, I want to receive a call from a salesperson*
Comments:*
this site is protected by reCAPTCHA and Google's privacy policy and terms of service.
Need assistance? Contact us
(506) 4001-6423
 
More on this topic
Over-supply in the Real Estate Market?
November 2017
Reports state that the available supply of office space in square meters in Panama City grew from 18% in July of last year, to 21% in the same month in 2017.
A study reported on by Elcapitalfinanciero.com indicates a sustained increase in the available supply of office space in the Panamanian capital, which went from 1,669,189 square meters in July last year, to 1,629,504 in the second half of this year. 
Costa Rica: Growth in Commercial Real Estate in September 2016
November 2016
The total inventory of square meters of property for commercial use grew by 15% in the last twelve months.
From the report "Commercial Real Estate Market - September 2016" by Colliers Costa Rica:
Costa Rica: Real Estate Office Market
November 2011
An NAI Costa Rica Report for the third quarter 2011, gives analysis categorised by supply, demand and prices, and an evaluation of new projects.
Extract from the report:
Office Space Market Recovers in Costa Rica
April 2011
Vacancy rates for office real estate have stabilized, staying below 10%, which indicates that there is no oversupply.
The data comes from a summary of Costa Rica's office space real estate market for the last quarter of 2010 by NAI Costa Rica.
Key entities
Colliers Costa Rica
Countries
Costa Rica
Insight
Real Estate
RELACIONADO
Real Estate
office building
offices for rent
property market
real estate market data
Daily Update Government PurchasesDownload brochure (only in spanish)Trade Inteligence Subscriber Access NewsletterContact Us MarketDataMexico Español
2008-2022 © CentralAmericaData.com
Trade InteligenceWho we areContact Us