The Caja Costarricense de Seguro Social (CCSS), requires the purchase of four million two hundred thousand disposables, sterile venoclysis equipment for the infusion of serum, the form of delivery in six dates with 700 thousand units each, starting on January 20, 2022 and the following with two months of interval.
Costa Rica Government Purchase 2021LN-000032-0001101101142:
"Costa Rica's social security tender
s 4,200,000 disposable kits, consisting of a medical grade plastic device for solution administration, which is composed of different parts: adapter, drip chamber, extension tube with access port and regulating key or press. The internal lumen of all equipment including connectors must be free of all particles.
Product Parts Description.
* Adapter or bayonet: plastic piece with pointed spike shape, with length of 3.5 cm to 4 cm, must have a semi-rigid plastic protector, which has no contact with the tip of the spike and protect it in its entirety, which protects and maintains the sterility of the equipment, the coupling between the two pieces must be perfect, free of sharp edges and should not come off by itself.
* Air filter: It is the integral part of the bayonet and may have a cover to close it. It prevents the entry of microorganisms into the equipment. It does not allow the passage of liquid to the outside and does not significantly decrease the liquid flow.
* Drip chamber: It consists of a piece, made of flexible transparent or translucent medical grade plastic that allows to see the drip, cylindrical, hermetically coupled at one end to the adapter, also have an air intake with filter and the other end to the extension tube, should dispense 20 drops per ml, length of 4.5 cm to 5 cm, in its internal distal base, should be firmly assembled a filter of 15 to 20 microns.
* Extension tube: Made of plastic, medical grade PVC, transparent, it should have the property that after being bent when released there are no signs of bending or bending, with a length of 180 cm, should allow at least 25 punctures without subsequent spillage of liquids.
* Regulating key: Part made of rigid plastic. It should allow handling with one hand, have an excellent finish, without sharp edges, burrs, edges that may injure the handler, it should completely suspend the flow of liquid when closing it and maintain the flow rate of liquid to be infused, remaining stable, firm and without movement. The reel should not come out of the faucet when handled, its use should not compromise the integrity of the extension tube.
This product must come in an airtight package, must be non-pyrogenic, non-toxic, sterile, free of foreign material, debris, hair, insects or other foreign bodies, alien to the equipment, the presence of any of them will be considered as a critical defect.
Enter the tender for more information."
Deadline to submit bids: November 01, 2021.